Whats for tea tonight?

Does any1 know how many syns are in asdas instant noodles please

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Depends on flavour but from 7.5 - 8.5 a pack

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

[QUOTE=Jess thank you its the chicken ones i have. Quite gutted there so many syns. Do you know how many syns for asdas own cheese and brocoli pasta and sauce and the choosen by you cheese and ham pasta and sauce please

Jess thank you its the chicken ones i have. Quite gutted there so many syns. Do you know how many syns for asdas own cheese and brocoli pasta and sauce and the choosen by you cheese and ham pasta and sauce please Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE said:
8.5 then lol... Well the asda broccoli one is 10.5 made as directed. So that's including the milk, so not sure ... Usually use 120ml milk if I'm right so take whatever the syn value of milk that would be x

[QUOTE=Jess. Well i use my milk as my heA so i dont av a clue lol i think i might count the pasta has 9 then lol

Chicken Caesar salad with wedges, can;t wait :D

Chips pepper egg bake with salad

I've got a Chickpea dhal loaf in the oven, going to have it cold with potato salad, coleslaw and iceberg/babyspinach/cucumber salad.

Had this twice this week. Farm new potatoes boiled then Airfry wedges, quorn chicken fillet sauté in onion garlic chilli ginger tomatoes peppers plus slosh hot chilli sauce. Salad and cottage cheese green day.

Attachments

• image-2181188904.jpg
    image-2181188904.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 88
Back