Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and chorizo paella last night

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409474890.116738.jpg

And roast chicken dinner today.

Going to do a chicken breast fillet tonight stuffed with quark and garlic powder wrapped in bacon (fat removed), baby boiled potatoes, cauliflower and brussell sprouts with gravy (2 syns).

Ginlin, your paella looks fab!
Tonight I'm making chicken with onion, peppers and sausage in spiced tomato sauce with pasta
Picture from last time:

Attachments

• image-2723498010.jpg
    image-2723498010.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 80
Chorizo + Philli stuffed mushrooms, butternut squash mash and green veg.

Omelette.

Roasted red pepper stuffed with chilli con carne, topped with grated rf cheddar.

Really fancied a curry half and half from the Chinese tonight so I made my own. Bachelors chicken savoury rice, sw cubes and curry sauce (2 syns) yummy :)

Attachments

• image-610629761.jpg
    image-610629761.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 103
Wow, Ardzgrly, that looks lovely. Did you make the curry sauce or buy it? And how do you syn it? I've not been able to find chinese curry syns :(

I always have curry and gravy paste in the house. I seen a post somewhere that curry paste you syn it 1 syn per tablespoon so I've been doing that. They are quite low in calories. Thank you it was lovely :)

I always have curry and gravy paste in the house. I seen a post somewhere that curry paste you syn it 1 syn per tablespoon so I've been doing that. They are quite low in calories. Thank you it was lovely :)

What kind of curry and gravy paste is that? I would love to try it

Back