Whats for tea tonight?

steak, chips, mushrooms and onions :)

yayyy nice one glad you enjoyed x

Hi Texty, just wondering have you ever used anything else for your base on your cheesecake? I bought Oreos tonight and was going to use 2 for the base, they are only 2 1/2 syns for one which is really good but not sure if this would work x

Thanks Texty, I know I should really have checked first. That's good though, I used a desert spoon (tbsp) which is about 10g and that made 4 servings. It could be half a syn or so each then.

No hun I've not. One of the girls at group was going to use hi if bars but I don't think she got around to it x

Hi Texty, just wondering have you ever used anything else for your base on your cheesecake? I bought Oreos tonight and was going to use 2 for the base, they are only 2 1/2 syns for one which is really good but not sure if this would work x

Oops I replied on a different quote doh. Not sure the Oreo would work as the alpens are sticky which keeps the base together. You can but try hun let me know x

I've has a bad food day...tikka flat bread and a few chips at the hungry horse, mini roll and super noodles, cheese slice, bread and sausage roll for dinner..3 days this week I don't know what's wrong with me !! Xx

Oops I replied on a different quote doh. Not sure the Oreo would work as the alpens are sticky which keeps the base together. You can but try hun let me know x

Yeah I'm going to give it a whirl and see what happen. Thanks x

Anything is worth a try hun and it's how we come up with lovely meals and recipes x

It turned out lovely, didn't melt down as such but I softened them for 40 seconds and they broke down, the cream inside melted then added my quark mixture and fruit. The chocolate taste of the Oreos overpowered and was so nice :) x

Sirloin steak (fat removed) on a bed of mash served on top mushrooms and onion, bit of gravy. Was lush.

I learnt tonight you can't put baked beans in an omelette (well not if you want to call it an omlette) so I had an eggy beany mess and salad (tasty though) :)

Only if you leave them in a bowl in the fridge overnight, they dry out that way :) x

Made the diet coke chicken for the first tonight with boiled rice and I really liked it.

I had leftover pizza chicken on a bed of beef tomato with 2 large mushrooms and roast garlic potato cubes .. Lush

Attachments

• image-1533752471.jpg
    image-1533752471.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 66
Back