Whats for tea tonight?

Goats cheese and caramelised onion pizza from the fakeaway book. I'm halving the recipe and that's still 16 syns, but better than a takeaway pizza!

Gammon, egg, pineapple and cajun wedges. With a side salad :)

Homemade burgers with cheese (HEa) in the middle, Cajun chips and salad with lime and mint dip! All served with a well earned glass of red!

Blimey - 16 syns!? Is it made with pastry?

It's 7.5 syns a portion and the recipe is apparently enough for 4 people. I had 2 portions and it was just enough I would say (with added wedges on the side!)

Tonight I'm having sausage casserole / stew thing (3 syns) with a jacket potato and either mixed veg or some salad leaves depending on what needs using up first!

Garlic and herb salmon fillet with a random selection of broccoli, tomatoes and beetroot. It was very yummy :)

A random white fish fillet I found in the freezer (think it might be haddock) with SW chips and mushy peas. Been craving that for a while.

Quorn fillets topped with bacon, BBQ sauce and cheese. Served with Spicy SW wedges and LTL mayo :)

How did you do your garlic & herb salmon fillet? It sounds lovely? x

I cheated and bought it ready prepared from tesco's fish counter :), well, it had been transferred to the bargain shelf in a bag lol, it was only £1.30. It looked like it was just a fillet rubbed with a garlic butter and some herbs, so pretty simple. It was absolutely delicious!

Turkey burgers topped with cheese ( hex a & b) pan dried butternut squash and leeks

Attachments

• image-244534256.jpg
    image-244534256.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 85
Pasta with Broccoli, Chilli and Sausage.

It's actually a WW recipe from their magazine, but it's very SW friendly. The only Syns are for the sausages. I'm using two WW premium pork sausages which would be half a Syn each :)

Roast chicken breast with SW roast potatoes and mixed veg.

All this food is looking good!

Tonight I'm having good old spaghetti bolognaise! The girls are over so there might be a glass of red too x

Back