Whats for tea tonight?

I have a pork joint covered in syn free BBQ sauce in my slow cooker so we'll be having BBQ pulled pork tonight :)

Yah-dah!
image-3905236064.jpg

OMG!!

Best tea ever tonight. Lovely beef and veg bolognaise bake (onion; mushrooms; pepper; chopped tomatoes; x-lean beef mince with wholemeal pasta spirals and topped with a HEx of cheese.)

Pudding was raspberries (frozen ones defrosted) topped with an Activia 0% Vanilla yogurt, and the 2 meringue nests chopped up and sprinkled on top. Well worth the 5 syns.

Mmmmmmmm.

If the milk was from your hexa & the Greek yog was free (some are, but not all!) Then it would be free!
I mash my spuds then beat in a little vegetable stock & seasoning which is yummy, or milk from my hexa.

I'll try it with some stock - sounds a little like boulangere potatoes, but without the onions... :)

I'm going to try the whole roasted cauliflower recipe that someone gave me (adapted by using 0% Fage Greek Yog and frylight). Probably with roasted chicken breasts. Have never tried the cauliflower recipe before but it looks intriguing, and I love curried cauliflower.

Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower | Recipes - PureWow

Back