Whats for tea tonight?

I'm hoping for Aldi's hunter chicken tonight if they have some left when I go in. Think its 3.5syns per chicken breast, served with wedges and broccoli!

Blimey .. Is it that high in syns ? Ooops ..... I've been having the whole tray haha x

I had jacket potato w/cheese with steak stacks (2 layers of minute steak with mushroom and onions in between) all done in the slow cooker with a side of boiled Kale!

My first time doing jackets in the slow cooker and they were delish! Will def have them again :)

Butternut rancheros tonight.

image.jpg

Oven baked risotto with mushrooms, peppers, spinach and some low low cheese spread stirred through. It's probably my fave comfort food.

Sorry unable to help with Weatherspoons challenge.

night in tonight with steak and carrot & swede mash

Guys i'm off to whetherspoons tonight and can't find the good choices on SW online anymore, can anyone help please?x

Hi, I don't know about SW online as I started last week but if we go to spoons I usually have the chicken skewers and rice as it is low in calories x

..Tonight I'm trying the SW Home Made Donner Kebab with Homemade Colesalw and SW Chips! I can't wait to go food shopping when the other half gets in from work!..lol.. :D

..Tonight I'm trying the SW Home Made Donner Kebab with Homemade Colesalw and SW Chips! I can't wait to go food shopping when the other half gets in from work!..lol.. :D

One of my favourites!

I also put some garlic powder in natural yogurt for garlic yogurt :)

Back