Whats for tea tonight?

Home made slimming world chilli (made weeks ago) with chilli rice and depending on hunger slimming world chips....

Homemade Faggots..ready to go in oven now...was meant to be doing them Sunday but had a roast instead :)

I have a home made meat loaf in the oven with some SW chips and am having corn cobs with that. Yum yum, smells delicious! I've used the garlic fry light in my actifry so hoping the chips are good!

last night I had leftover beef and veg chilli and pasta. Tonight I might have comfort food and have quorn chicken nuggets, a few SW chips and beans with a salad in a bowl

Hmmm, not sure. Bought a rice cooker the other day and am desperate to try it out (sad, I know!) no sure what to have it with though. I know the easy option would be chilli but I had beef mince last night in a meat loaf. Chicken? What sauce though? Any suggestions?

I love my rice cooker! :)

I'm doing Chicken Madras with rice tonight :)

Well, the rice cooker did an amazing job and I made chicken with cashew nuts to go with it. I know they are high in syns but I haven't had any yet today so it didn't matter. It was delicious! Even my 11 year old son and husband said please can we have this again!

SW Kebab Meat, SW Chips Salad, Homemade Sauce and 'Slaw! :p

Roast Chicken and veggies

Back