Whats for tea tonight?

Pork steaks with egg fried rice and salad

Donor kebab, chips, coleslaw, salad & garlic yogurt :)

Attachments

• image-2242931912.jpg
    image-2242931912.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 80
Pan-fried salmon fillets with baby new potatoes, sprinkled with Butter Buds and petit pois. Followed by fresh pineapple.

Pork steaks, sw roast pots, steamed butternut squash, green beans and sugar snap peas

Attachments

• image-2529546433.jpg
    image-2529546433.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 68
Mmm turkish kofte have you got the recipe looks lovely!

tonight I had qourn chicken nuggets chips and beans felt naughty I had no salad as its after weigh in and wanted it to feel naughty

Hi hun of course no probs

Ingredients

• 700g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
  • 2 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger ( I use powdered)
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed ( I use powdered)
  • 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds ( I have never used these and its not made a difference to taste)
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp mild or medium chilli powder
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp tumeric
  • 2 tbsp medium curry powder
  • 500ml carton passata
  • ¼ tsp artificial sweetener
[h=3]To Serve[/h]
  • Fat-free natural yogurt
  • Chilli powder
  • Mint leaves
[h=3]Method[/h]
  • Place the beef mince in a mixing bowl along with the ginger, garlic, fennel, cinnamon and chilli powder. Season and, using your hands, mix thoroughly until well combined. From the mixture into small, walnut-sized balls and set aside.
  • Place the tumeric, curry powder, passata and sweetener in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, season well and carefully place the meatballs in the sauce. Cover and cook gently for 15-20 minutes, turning the meatballs occasionally, until they are cooked through.
  • Remove from the heat and serve drizzled with fat-free natural yogurt, sprinkled with a pinch of chilli powder and garnished with fresh mint leaves.

Having the New York bacon cheeseburger with cajun wedges and coleslaw from the SW website

That sounds really nice, will have to have a look :)

Hi hun of course no probs

Ingredients

• 700g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
  • 2 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger ( I use powdered)
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed ( I use powdered)
  • 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds ( I have never used these and its not made a difference to taste)
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp mild or medium chilli powder
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp tumeric
  • 2 tbsp medium curry powder
  • 500ml carton passata
  • ¼ tsp artificial sweetener
To Serve

• Fat-free natural yogurt
  • Chilli powder
  • Mint leaves
Method

• Place the beef mince in a mixing bowl along with the ginger, garlic, fennel, cinnamon and chilli powder. Season and, using your hands, mix thoroughly until well combined. From the mixture into small, walnut-sized balls and set aside.
  • Place the tumeric, curry powder, passata and sweetener in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, season well and carefully place the meatballs in the sauce. Cover and cook gently for 15-20 minutes, turning the meatballs occasionally, until they are cooked through.
  • Remove from the heat and serve drizzled with fat-free natural yogurt, sprinkled with a pinch of chilli powder and garnished with fresh mint leaves.
Thank you I will be giving this a bash over the weekend :)

tonight am am having pasta bake and a load of salad

Attachments

• image-1742329235.jpg
    image-1742329235.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 66
Back