Whats for tea tonight?

Slow cooker roast chicken with roasted butternut squash beetroot and carrots. (Sprayed with garlic fry light and sprinkled with a little salt, delish!)
Must try this xx

It was lovely!
I just chopped two small onions in half to make a base for the chicken to sit on, put it in breast down and switched on high for 5 hours. I used my turkey baster to suck out the juices half way through cooking and this made a really lovely stock which I used to make chicken and veg soup afterwards.
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the roasted beetroot was too! not something I've tried before.

It was lovely!
I just chopped two small onions in half to make a base for the chicken to sit on, put it in breast down and switched on high for 5 hours. I used my turkey baster to suck out the juices half way through cooking and this made a really lovely stock which I used to make chicken and veg soup afterwards.
I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the roasted beetroot was too! not something I've tried before.

Thats great thanks xx

I have the mushy pea curry in the slow cooker with chicken. Never done this in the slow cooker before so here's hoping it turns out!

2 tesco finest steak burgers, lettuce bed, corn on the cob, sw chips, mushrooms, onions, bacon :) absolutely yummy and i wasn't at all bothered by lack of bread/bun - it was actually tastier without bread :D

tonight its philadelphia stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon with sw chips. one of my favourite recipes :)

Back