What's for tea tonight?

You can deep fry celariac. 180c but do keep an eye on them as burning is easier than potato. They won't go crunchy, but do taste pretty good :)

Oh yummy, I NEED that recipe! :D I love beef stroganoff. Please share!! x
Real easy, I used onions, mushrooms and beef strips, fried it all off, added some crushed peppercorns and 2 teaspoons of paprika and then finished off with sour cream (could substitute for double cream if less carbs) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Real easy, I used onions, mushrooms and beef strips, fried it all off, added some crushed peppercorns and 2 teaspoons of paprika and then finished off with sour cream (could substitute for double cream if less carbs) x

Thank you, that sounds lovely x

I had 75g mange tout, meatballs and cheese sauce and it was very yummy!

Hmmm some lovely food on here! We had fajitas with wraps last night and a Goan curry tonight x

Hmmm some lovely food on here! We had fajitas with wraps last night and a Goan curry tonight x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm Goan curry sounds good!

Last night I had zoodles with turkey in garlic and herb philadelphia stir in. Delicious :)

Tonight I will have zoodles with tesco coconut chilli and lemongrass sauce (used sparingly as its 8.8 gms carbs per 1/2 pack so will probably use 1/4 and some chicken.

Ouuu love it with leeks, do you find it really fiddly? I do. How do you do ur cheese sauce? X

No, it's really easy. I was a bit confused at first how to cut the leeks but once I got past that bit it's simple. I made my sauce using soft cheese (philidelpha) and unsweetend soya milk, it's really simple and tasty x

I'm going out for tea tonight to harvester, lets hope I make wise choices. Its my first meal out since starting Atkins x

Home made stuff mushrooms! Yummy!!

image-2021683894.jpg

Back