Whats going on?I dont get it!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Almost every thread I have read today has been about people cheating!
Is there a reason behind this,I know the clocks have gone back maybe people are getting hungrier earlier.
This diet is not one that can be cheated on,its no good keep asking if its gonna make a difference if youve eaten........The answer is........YES.
Surely everyone wants to lose this weight as fast as possible,so....why?
If you are on SS it is 3 or 4 packs and preferably 4 litres of water there is nothing else.
Virtually the same applies if it is SS+ we all know what we are allowed,if this is too hard to stick to move up the plans.........I dont read of anyone on higher plans cheating...........
Please lets sort this,its quite demoralising when you are sticking to it 100% to keep reading these threads,we're all doing it together here.
Come on lets call this day a blip day and all be fantastic angels from now on........party frocks girls!!
(by the way I know its hard but we all need the money for xmas dont waste it!!)
xx

Almost every thread I have read today has been about people cheating!
Is there a reason behind this

Too far away from the Summer holidays for people to be shocked with their gain, and too far away to Christmas for the panic to set in;)

Having said that, we do go through phases like this. Not sure whether it's because people are cheating more, or that they are talking about it more.

This diet is not one that can be cheated on,its no good keep asking if its gonna make a difference if youve eaten........The answer is........YES.

Yep. Good post BTW :)

great post. its motivated me to keep at it.

:clap::clap::clap: Well said! My thoughts exactly. Yesterday was particularly bad. I don't mind supporting people who are struggling a bit but there comes a time when the people who are sticking to it 100% need support too!

Stunning post! Unfortunately I have used up my reputation allowance today but I'll come back tomorrow (or knowing me, after midnight!)

on the flip side it's sometimes nice to hear other people are struggling too, unfortunately we can't all be perfect and have trouble sticking to it 100% all of the time. Lots of people feel guilty about cheating and find it easier to confess 'in a safe environment' without being judged. we all know what we need to do but it doesn't always work out that way. eg we all got to this stage by knowing we needed to cut down our food intake but didn't. so I feel if people struggle and 'cheat' they should be able to post if they choose to, and it is their money they are wasting.
As for 100% needing support I personally congratulate these as well as give advice to strugglers this I feel is what this forum is about as we are all human.
just my opinion

you dont have to read about them if you dont want to. there is the strictly ss forum aswell. not been a b**** or anything but just saying.

I agree, that to give and receive support in a non-judgemental environment is exactly why we are all here. It takes an awful lot of willpower to have a good dieting day. We're all in the same boat. But I think Julie makes a very good point that a lot of people are struggling with it this week in particular and think it could well be a combination of the clocks going back and the cold snap.

I know I found today extremely tough going, which was probably why I spent most of the day on here!

Becky, you haven't a b***** bone in your body!! :rotflmao: I wouldn't dream of not reading them, as supporting and helping to motivate others helps keep me focused and on track.

Mind you, have often wondered what they talk about on the Strictly SS forum.:confused:

on the flip side it's sometimes nice to hear other people are struggling too, unfortunately we can't all be perfect and have trouble sticking to it 100% all of the time. Lots of people feel guilty about cheating and find it easier to confess 'in a safe environment' without being judged. we all know what we need to do but it doesn't always work out that way. eg we all got to this stage by knowing we needed to cut down our food intake but didn't. so I feel if people struggle and 'cheat' they should be able to post if they choose to, and it is their money they are wasting.
As for 100% needing support I personally congratulate these as well as give advice to strugglers this I feel is what this forum is about as we are all human.
just my opinion
Although I agree with what you are saying,and in no way would I want anyone to feel they couldnt post as they were struggling,it doesnt paint a very good picture to anyone considering CD.There are lots of guests who view these threads wanting to know more about the diet,do you really think they would consider it when they read so many threads with people struggling and saying they cant do it,I dont think I would.You are correct it is your money you are wasting Im just trying to point out just how much.Sorry if what I have said has offended in any way,I have been re starting over and over and have now managed it,but I know negative attitudes can rub off.

I think all diets have strugglers, I think cd is a great diet where you get great results but I personally find it blummin hard going and no one tells you that. For people who are considering this diet do you think its not best to get a rounded view of it? yep ul get great weight losses in a quick time but be prepared for it to be difficult and even past the first 3 days you'l still feel hungry at times, you'l still crave food, you may even cheat(horrible word) but hey look at all these fab people who have been there and done that and still got to goal - so don't be disheartened get back on the wagon and carry on your journey

just my opinion

You will always get support on here if you are struggling.

Sometimes though, it's good to get a message amongst them all reminding people what the diet is all about.

I don't think andju was being judgemental, just good to hear from a 100%er once in a while :)

I admire anyone that can stick 100% its tough!

But...easier than 'cheating' (and I hate that word too).

There's no doubt that once you start cheating, the diet is much more difficult.

I wasn't being personal to andju my comments were honest and thrown into the mix.
It is great to hear from 100% and I admire their commitment

I think all diets have strugglers, I think cd is a great diet where you get great results but I personally find it blummin hard going and no one tells you that. For people who are considering this diet do you think its not best to get a rounded view of it? yep ul get great weight losses in a quick time but be prepared for it to be difficult and even past the first 3 days you'l still feel hungry at times, you'l still crave food, you may even cheat(horrible word) but hey look at all these fab people who have been there and done that and still got to goal - so don't be disheartened get back on the wagon and carry on your journey
Ok this could go on for hours,I have explained what I was trying to say,if anyone cant see this fine,We all have our own opinions,to me you would have to be a bit blinkered not to see that it wasnt going to be easy to go from eating (as in my case far too much) to not eating atall.If anyone wants this post removed as they find it too offensive please ask the moderators.

Back