Whats in your fruit bowl?

Emmamb

Silver Member
Apologies if this has been done before but,what's in your fruit bowl right now?

I've got kiwi fruit,plums,grapefruit,clementines,apples,abanana and a pineapple.

I can always tell how focussed I am by what's in there.

I just had a sort out and the old stuff has gone. There is just one clementine and one sharon fruit left so I need to stock up!

Just bought mine:

Bananas
Apples
Grapes
Blueberries
Pineapple
Gala melons

Really craving some plums and water melon...

Emmamb said:
Mmmmm watermelons-not something I buy very often cos it's just so expensive x

In the supermarkets yes it's very expensive, however try to find a fruit stall.. They should do it for cheaper.. We once bought a watermelon that was over 10lbs in weight for 3 quid! Took us 2 weeks to eat it haha

Roziee said:
In the supermarkets yes it's very expensive, however try to find a fruit stall.. They should do it for cheaper.. We once bought a watermelon that was over 10lbs in weight for 3 quid! Took us 2 weeks to eat it haha

Thanks il have a look on the market when I go next x

A bunch of bananas cos that's the only fruit I can tolerate at the minute! I'm not a big fan of fruit and go through phases of loving it or hating it and at the minute it's hate lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bananas
Apples
Kiwis
Grapefruits
Satsumas
Pears
Grapes

... And frozen raspberries and fruits of the forest in the freezer (do they count?) :)

I've got apples, melon, satsumas and pears.

Red grapes, pineapple, blueberries, bananas, apples, oranges, and a mixed fruit salad in the fridge as a treat for first day back at work...that's when the challenge starts and the temptation of costa coffee and bacon and sausage, and pastries etc...GOD HELP ME! X

apples
bananas......i think i went a bit mad, i seem to have anough to feed the five thousand!
nectureens (lol spellings not my strong point :) )
satumas
grapes
pomigranit
2 melons

I've just had my last banana so mine is empty! I really need to stock up tomorrow... hoping there are some deals with it being the healthy eating season!

The usual: apples, bananas, pears, grapes pineapple and blueberries: about the only fruit i can tolerate, more of a veg or salad girl!

3 passion fruit which I bought on yellow sticker ages ago (before Christmas) that are holding their own and apricots that are on offer in Morrisons at the moment. Plus bananas, pears, 2 getting passed it satsumas and 4 apples that the other half bought which cost £2.12 - I'm not allowed to touch them!!!

Back