whats is the difference of slim save to ...The New you plan ?

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Looking at both sites they sell the same things , are these companies linked ?

I don't think they are, this company appears to be based in NI, perhaps they just source some of their products from the same manufacturer?

I believe that a number of the packs are sourced from the same manufacturer - but SnS do have some packs which are unique too.

The new to you plan do seem to be more expersive, like 100 products is £165 where as if u went for s&s 140 is £149.

New you seems far more expensive and far less professional with less choice. S&S is the way forward for sure.

ive tasted Lighterlife, cambridge, exante and sns products and there are some that are similar and some very different amongst them, but they will all have similar ingredients

Thanks Guys for your fedback , seems like Slim save is better then than The New you .

Looks like the products come from the same manufacturer based on flavours etc but their plan is a 3pack per day plan, not 4 or 3 and a meal like SnS.

Looks like the products come from the same manufacturer based on flavours etc but their plan is a 3pack per day plan, not 4 or 3 and a meal like SnS.
So only 3 with New You , strange ....

So only 3 with New You , strange ....

Indeed, either the packs are not the same or they have different reconsideration in regards to nutrition.

Indeed, either the packs are not the same or they have different reconsideration in regards to nutrition.

i was looking into that , but got sidetracked , New you came up easier to find , still got to have a look on slim save

Hello there stranger (msjmc) how are you?

I'm doing great thought I'd pop in for new year boost x x

Hello Helen , so i can see by your bmi , wow , which plan are you on ?
Yes come tomorrow i'll be back on plan , i have Cambridge but was looking into the difference between slim save and The New you plan , but what i'm reading think it looks better on slim save . How are you ? Your doing so well as i can see :)

I am not following anything now.

Lost 4 stone by leaving slimming clubs and diets!!!

I am just eating smaller portions and exercising regular.

I haven't eat bread, rice or pasta either but still have potato, sweet potato, crackers/ryvita, the odd wrap or pitta.

Finally cracked it x x

Back