Whats it like being fat???

Yeah, there's no-one really fit/ripped/hot/etc at any of the 3 gyms I go to.....especially not the sweaty heffer who keeps staring at me when I'm on the cross trainer.....oh thats a mirror.....

OMG!! this is so funny, I have so many things on here that I can relate to, boobs to big! like sleeping on a cushion!. Legs to big for boots. And the bath thing is so embarressing, when you pull out the plug and you are like a damn in the bath and you have a whole load of water behind you that can't get out till you get up pmsl!!
I was looking around a trendy shop in my town and a girl said to her mate,"she's to fat to shop in here!" I said to her, I can diet, you'll be ugly all your life! God people are so rude, I'm sorry but I had to be rude back, and thats not me normally.
And dont you hate communal changing rooms in shops! I wont go in them, so humiliating.
Keep them coming, its so funny and so sad all at the same time, I think we have to laugh at ourselves sometimes to get through it.
Cheers Tiz x:D

LOL!
Just laughed loads reading this...

It's not good swimming for us girls either. I used to love swimming and be pretty good at it, but now won't go near a swimming costume or pool just in case they call greenpeace.

Am sick of only being able to shop in one shop in the whole of the town. Evans is my saviour and the bane of my life too.
* Why would I want my bingo wings on show if I Have to shop in Evans? - hence why are most of the tops sleeveless?
* How hard is it to get long length trousers in a plus size? - Am I not allowed to be tall "and" fat???

Oh and I want to go on holiday but daren't because I'm scared my butt won't fit in the aeroplane seat or that i'll have to get an extension to the belt.

Oh the list goes on and on.....

Good job we're not going to have to worry about this for much longer, we'll be skinny minnie's before long!!!!! :)

Knee high boots Kirsty:sigh: I miss those. Defo been there Big H. Dread dropping anything!!!!
Heres another I was thinking about today, this is for girls right enough, but when your boobs get too big to be comfy in bed at night, I spend about 30mins before I go to sleep trying to get them in a comfy position. Dunno if thats just me too.
Janey xx

Oh, thats nothing out of the ordinary my love, my boobs are TINY I mean, only just fill a BB cup but it still takes me at least an hour to get comfy with them at night.

And then my boyfriend, whom I hug from behind at night, rolls over and trappes one of them making me yelp.

And then it starts all over:D
Funny stuff.

Edit - just got answer from previous posts, ignore that question...

Last edited:
Oh, thats nothing out of the ordinary my love, my boobs are TINY I mean, only just fill a BB cup but it still takes me at least an hour to get comfy with them at night.

And then my boyfriend, whom I hug from behind at night, rolls over and trappes one of them making me yelp.

And then it starts all over:D
Funny stuff.

LOL Yeah been there!!!!! OUCH!!!!

I was looking around a trendy shop in my town and a girl said to her mate,"she's to fat to shop in here!" I said to her, I can diet, you'll be ugly all your life!
:D

I said something similar to a bloke on a night out!!! His face was a picture when his mates started laughing at him. The only sad thing is I would kill to be that fat now (I think I let myself go to much l:sign0007:)

another one.Ever been on a bus seat?? OMG.I had to drop the car off at the garage for mot and come back later,so i got the bus home.Those damn seats would make kate moss feel fat i sat down and thought "where the hell is my other bum cheek gonna go"(slight exaggeration but you know what i mean)lol

another one.Ever been on a bus seat?? OMG.I had to drop the car off at the garage for mot and come back later,so i got the bus home.Those damn seats would make kate moss feel fat i sat down and thought "where the hell is my other bum cheek gonna go"(slight exaggeration but you know what i mean)lol

Pmsl, ditto for airline seats!!!

oh my god, these are great - there are so many things that make life difficult.

I hate only being able to have sex in a couple of positions because both me and hubby are fat and it's just impossible to try anything different, let alone adventurous stuff.
I hate worrying if the bed I am sleeping in is going to break - especially if we're staying at someone elses house.
I hate going to the pool/spa thing that we've joined and wondering if everyone is looking at us thinking we don't deserve to be there (even though we pay as much as them!).
I hate going out with friends and lagging behind because I struggle to walk fast with my weight!
I definitely agree with the bath thing - I would love to be able to have a bath with hubby, but I hardly fit in there myself, let alone the two of us!

There's loads more, might add some in later, but these certainly remind me of why I am working towards reducing my weight!

Pmsl, ditto for airline seats!!!

I went on holiday at the beginning of Sept and this was my biggest fear! The seat was really uncomfortable but thankfully I didn't need an extension, but I was bloody close to needing one - so close on the way out that I didn't undo it for the whole 4 hours as I was worried it wouldn't go on again when we were landing!

Yeah, there's no-one really fit/ripped/hot/etc at any of the 3 gyms I go to.....especially not the sweaty heffer who keeps staring at me when I'm on the cross trainer.....oh thats a mirror.....

Oh can i come to your gym....Mine is SOOOO pretentious. Everyone is a skinny bit or totally ripped. Even my personal trainer doesnt like it. Noone talks to each other. Not like my old gym where noone really cared and everyone spoke to each other.

Taz x

Yeah bunny it was the same for me on hols this year, it was girded on me and I was so uncomfortable but couldn't bring myself to ask for an extension. Pmsl at the sex thing. I'm scared to go on top in case I crush my husband. But it does limit you in that dept, definately.
Janeyxx
I am definitely looking forward to not having the worry about the airplane seats next time I go - it will be bliss!

Know what you mean about going on top... I do go on top, but always feel awkward really, which is so annoying as it's my favourite position (at least it was when I was thinner!) - here's to better sex!! haha!

I am definitely looking forward to not having the worry about the airplane seats next time I go - it will be bliss!

Know what you mean about going on top... I do go on top, but always feel awkward really, which is so annoying as it's my favourite position (at least it was when I was thinner!) - here's to better sex!! haha!

Yeah, now thats something to keep a gal on track!!!

or theres the one wher you go to a friends house or family memeber you have not seen in a while.You take one look at that sofa and you think is this thing gonna take my weight.So you sit down ever so gently and dare not move incase of hearing that dreaded crack or one of the springs going TWANGG!!

Back