Whats it like being fat???

Oh can i come to your gym....Mine is SOOOO pretentious. Everyone is a skinny bit or totally ripped. Even my personal trainer doesnt like it. Noone talks to each other. Not like my old gym where noone really cared and everyone spoke to each other.

Taz x

I'm a member of the council gym, so that may explain it! It is really good though, there are 3 gyms in our town and I can go to all of them, plus I get all the classes, swimming, and the spa for the same price as just the gym, cos I work for the council!! Hehe, plus no posers!

Oh cool, Might need to check that out. I go to total fitness. It new and uber expensive and the people that go there where i am are eeeeeep......to good to be true.
Taz x

Ah, just seen you live in Preston, my gym's in Northampton, bit of a trek!!
I did one of my teaching placements at Corpus Christi High School in Preston, I used to live in Lancaster, it's nice up in that bit of the country :)

rather than saying what I hate I will phrase it of what I will like to have happen

I will love it when I can get my diamond ring off my finger which is digging into my finger

I will love getting into size 7 shoes again

I will love getting into size 16 jeans again

I will love seeing my cheekbones again

I will love being able to walk up a hill without my knees and hip hurting

i will love being able to eat what I want in moderation once I am into maintenance.

I already love that my bra and swimming costume no longer dig into my shoulders and back

lol talking about sofa's I actually broke my sister's sofa! it was some flimsy thing and the bottom of it just collapsed luckily she wasn't home at the time and I managed to put it back together so it didn't look broken and luckily my sister is no more than 8stone soaking wet so the thing didn't break again until her brother-in-law sat on it he got the blame and I've never confessed :sign0007:

lol talking about sofa's I actually broke my sister's sofa! it was some flimsy thing and the bottom of it just collapsed luckily she wasn't home at the time and I managed to put it back together so it didn't look broken and luckily my sister is no more than 8stone soaking wet so the thing didn't break again until her brother-in-law sat on it he got the blame and I've never confessed :sign0007:

some else getting the blame lol.

:sign0151: I'd do that too if I could get away with it!

I flattened a sofa bed when I was at my biggest....It was touching the floor by the time I woke up...literally flat!! Just the sofa end left, looked like it had been attacked with a big rolling pin....

Oh and I want to go on holiday but daren't because I'm scared my butt won't fit in the aeroplane seat or that i'll have to get an extension to the belt.

I think the worst part about flying is the little tables that you have to put down when your served meals or drinks... They're deffo not designed for large people :eek:

my bed broke under me on new years eve, depositing my other half onto my side of the bed on the stoke of 12! we saw the first 10 minutes of 2004 dragging the mattress and bedding downstairs. We blamed it on the flimsy pine frame, but I think as it gave out on my side, catapulting hubby down a hill, I think it may have been something to do with the strain on my side!

i was sitting in the garden this summer on one of the few days it did not rain on a metal frame deck chair. The thing started to lean futher and futher back until the back snaped and i rolled over the chair backwards.The kids were laughing their backs off.

that happened to me and my mate, they didn't snap, but bent right to the floor. Thing is...I was about 10st at the time, and my mate can't be more than 8st dripping wet, so they must have been dodgy cheap chairs....your incident didn't occur on a green padded deckchair that cost about £12 from asda did it??

What a great thread. Really made me laugh and can totally relate to the feeling of your head coming of when you put your socks on! I hate not being able to do things with the children. Just chasing them around the garden... they used to love that or going swimming with them. Far to embarrassed to go now :eek: And I would love to go on a beach holiday, or go anywhere for that matter. If I have to go anywhere my first thought is usually how can I get out of it.

And none of my shoes fit me anymore either so will be great to stop wearing the same tatty ones!

Hmmm....making love to Hubby is a bit like mud wrestling hippos! Cant wait for that to change :)

I want to be able to wake up on a Friday morning after teaching jive to not feel like an 80 year old woman!!!

i broke a set of scales once just by sdtepping on them wrong, i stepped on one corner by accident and the whole side went crunch and collapsed, they never worked right again lol.

I (used to:)) hate -

Trying to sit down in a way that my thighs didn't spill over the edge of a seat, especially on a bus.
Buying new trousers all the time because they went into holes where the top of my legs rubbed together.
.....grr

or another one i hate is,where you hold up a pair of jeans in a shop and think bloody hell these look big,only ta find when you look at the label its still 2 sizes two small:cry:

Back