Whats it like being fat???

There is so much i can think of, i agree with all bath, boots, etc but the weirdest thing for me was on holiday in turkey this year i decided i would get in the pool so of course i have to get in and out via the steps as i cannot pull myself out of the water, put on my costume the skirted type that resembled a spotty dress, plucked up the courage and for most of the time it worked fine, my husband couldnt understand why i always positioned our sunbeds by the steps, but hey, i would get in as fast as i could while it was quiet and then emerge before it got to busy. then one day i was enjoying myself so much in the water, i realised that the pool was very busy and groups of young children were clinging to the steps, so i wouldnt get out, i was in that pool for over four hours waiting for my chance, actually this isnt funny at all now that i read it back it is sad

There is so much i can think of, i agree with all bath, boots, etc but the weirdest thing for me was on holiday in turkey this year i decided i would get in the pool so of course i have to get in and out via the steps as i cannot pull myself out of the water, put on my costume the skirted type that resembled a spotty dress, plucked up the courage and for most of the time it worked fine, my husband couldnt understand why i always positioned our sunbeds by the steps, but hey, i would get in as fast as i could while it was quiet and then emerge before it got to busy. then one day i was enjoying myself so much in the water, i realised that the pool was very busy and groups of young children were clinging to the steps, so i wouldnt get out, i was in that pool for over four hours waiting for my chance, actually this isnt funny at all now that i read it back it is sad

:eek: I do that too:eek: :cry:

That is sad but I actually REALLY admire you for wearing a swimming costume and actually going in to the pool. I would love to do that, but I wont even go out in public in a swimming costume (and I know I'm not the biggest person on the planet) but I have no self confidence to do that what so ever and I would love to go swimming.
Luckily my husband isnt one for sitting around a pool in the sun.... but we do have a pool in our apartment complex which I would love to use, but cant. (Especially not with all the gorgeous stick thin Chinese women there are around) I look bad enough fully clothed.

xx

Back