What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

..and again as we have lots of new members ,and also for everyone to enjoy reading and comment on what Minimins means to them personally if they wish..xx :D:D:D

great start I start on Thursday hope I can keep up with you.

i love that there is people here exactly like me and know how im feeling !!
for inspriation motivation and support !!
and for useful tips ,making new friends and the games keep me from eating lol

i love that there is people here exactly like me and know how im feeling !!
for inspriation motivation and support !!
and for useful tips ,making new friends and the games keep me from eating lol

I agree and know exactly what you mean!

Lacey..xx :D:D:D

Because you can come back after a year and not feel like anyone will judge you for dropping out! Great to see those old (not literally) faces still here.

I've only been on the board for a month and I have to say it is the friendliest board I have ever come across.

I'm an Admin on another board and a Mod on 2 more. All i can say is the Mods here have an easy time, ;)

No flame wars. LOL

i'm not just 'that chubby girl over there'. people listen to me. they post replies to my queries and ponderings and weigh in results - they care and they barely know me. it is totally heart warming and makes me feel supported and inspired and like i matter.

thanks minimins.

everyone is focused on losing weight - and we all want each other to succeed which is great. It starts in the head - and this board helps with that!

everyone is focused on losing weight - and we all want each other to succeed which is great. It starts in the head - and this board helps with that!

Thank you Marley :D

I am new joined yesterday and i have already had three messages welcoming me and giving me support! Who can ask for more. You are all fab!

Hi all
I started CD today and i'm hungry!! i've joined here to help distract, motivate and inspire myself on the lllllooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg road ahead. I hope to stick with this diet long enough to be a regular 'poster'

What an absolutely fantastic thread!

For me it's absolutely EVERYTHING! I absolutely totally bloody love Minimins!! I've tried numerous diets in the past - everything from cabbage soup to slim fast to slimming world - and I've lost weight every time but failed to keep it off / keep it up, then this time I told myself "I mean it this time!", got prescribed Xenical by my GP to help me and began cal counting, same day I found this site!!

I'm now totally addicted!

*Everyone is Soooo welcoming.

*People's stories are SO motivating and it just gives a huge amount of support!

I love having a place where I can write everything i'm thinking about weight loss / my diet / life.... down in an area where it'll all be kept together and in a place where others can respond to what i've written with encouragement / advice / support!

Really think this site will be the key to my success - Just wish I'd found it earlier!

I heart Minimins!!

xxxx

i have been reading for a few months now and trying to get an idea of how to loose weight but the diet sheet my doctor gave me has not really helped so i am now needing to speak to people. because i do not know which diet to do i like this place because everyone is doing something different and i can see what works best for everyone

Meena, I'd look around the forums and see which you think you could manage to stick to love.

For various reasons I have hidden away for a few years and don't really have any friends left or any social life at all. I hope as I lose more weight I can over come the confidence issues and Agrophobia and particpate again. Having other people to speak to that aren't paid help (eg my counsellor or the Bariatric team at hospital) and have things in common with me is really helpful. It's also really interesting and inspiring to hear all about the different types of reducing weight and others experiences.

i have been doing that for a few months and i think that i have got it completely wrong. i will start asking questions now and getting to know more about how things go and hopefully i will lose the 6 stone i need to

so which plan were you thinking of love?

from what i have seen weightwatchers looks like it would work well with my children. my main problem is that i can not afford to go to classes

I think you could manage that with help from the people on that mini's forum, I'm sure there must be someone there not attending the sessions Meena.

thank you jim i will try. it is nice to have met a firnendly face so soon after picking up the courage to speak

Back