Whats occurring?

Killing time till its time to go and get my train to London wish had booked earlier train now ha ha looking forward to seeing my sisters new flat and a meal with her this evening

Oh how nice, I love my sister & would be so looking forward to time alone, have a wonderful time.

I'm super excited at the mo (aren't I always!!), I've got DD 21st in March, one of my best friends birthday's & my step-dad's birthday in March. I've ordered DD some Pink Hunter's wellies which I just know she'll love I can't wait to see her face; my best friend has Hunters wellies & I've bought her some socks to go with them, apparently that's the thing to do! and my step-dad who is in a nursing home, I've bought toiletries & a cardi, can't wait for it all to happen.

Not forgetting our meet up, can't wait for that either.

So plans for today, my work colleague is off on hols today & doesn't work Friday, so peace & quiet there, she's had PMT this week & OMG I've been the brunt of it, I can't say anything as she is very sensitive at the best of times, she's really tried my patience this week.

Tonight we're off to Sainsbury's to get our passport photo's so I can send passports & visa application forms off tomorrow, already got my malaria tablets, my holiday is really coming around very quickly.

Don't think anything else exciting/interesting is happening in my life right now, but who knows it could all change, I do have a dabble with the euro lotto on a Friday:rolleyes:

Well have got my boys with me but that's nice too. Eldest is staying with her and youngest and I are going my mums.
I've got lots coming up too including daughters 21st! Not got her present sorted yet though! Am going to try and buy her some sort of short break but got to see what comes up and what money goes out etc
Also got mil's 60th we are paying for the dj for that, hopefully at best mates rates as its our friend that's doing it lol and I'm sure she will appreciate it no end ;-p
Am excited about meet too, wish more of us could make it or I could make the other one too but hopefully it will be good and there will be more x

Sooooo tired, but about to get ready to go meet some people and go for a run (between 5 and 7 miles depending on what we decide to do) going to be freezing!

Having a CBA day ! (can't be a***d)
have been to the hairdresser now back home and pjs on :) catching up with the real housewives of beverley hills ;-)

just had some salami - meant to be mild... apparently mild is the new translation for FIRE IN YOUR MOUTH!! is late so will poke around this forum then go to sleep

I woke up to this today! Been showered, washed hair, grabbed a few things in asda and just home now having my dinner. Gonna do some tidying in my room soon and paint my nails. Going to a Lawson gig tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1214455674.jpg
    image-1214455674.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 58
My daughter & her boyfriend split up on Friday, so since then i've spent a fair amount of time with her, its definately over & she seems to have taken it as well as you can. My son is here for the weekend, yesterday we went to Go
outdoors & he bought somer walking boots, MiL came round last night for the usual wine & chocs.

today i'm seeing my mum & sister & we're off out for lunch, my sister is staying over so no doubt we'll have a chat & glasss of wine, she is also a SW'er so i'll go overboard.

Back