Whats occurring?

My daughter & her boyfriend split up on Friday, so since then i've spent a fair amount of time with her, its definately over & she seems to have taken it as well as you can. My son is here for the weekend, yesterday we went to Go
outdoors & he bought somer walking boots, MiL came round last night for the usual wine & chocs.

today i'm seeing my mum & sister & we're off out for lunch, my sister is staying over so no doubt we'll have a chat & glasss of wine, she is also a SW'er so i'll go overboard.

Sorry hear about your daughter hun :(

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead, enjoy!! Xx

Sorry hear about your daughter hun :(

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead, enjoy!! Xx

it did come as a bit of a shock for me, but apparently they kept arguing about the same thing time & time again, he said 'i'm leaving' & DD said 'should i help you pack!!!' Not too sure where that attitude comes from:rolleyes:

My daughter & her boyfriend split up on Friday, so since then i've spent a fair amount of time with her, its definately over & she seems to have taken it as well as you can. My son is here for the weekend, yesterday we went to Go
outdoors & he bought somer walking boots, MiL came round last night for the usual wine & chocs.

today i'm seeing my mum & sister & we're off out for lunch, my sister is staying over so no doubt we'll have a chat & glasss of wine, she is also a SW'er so i'll go overboard.
Oh goodness how does that affect the holiday you had booked hun? x

Evening all. I have been busier than I thought I would have been today. Dropped my son off at my dads to watch football, went to an Asian food shop to buy some spices, we've never been to this particular shop before and it was filthy! It had some of the weirdest things I have ever seen in the butchers bit... I swear there were cows noses and tongues in boxes! there were some massive legs of something... to which my 5 year old daughter was guessing was giraffe! Did a bit of shopping in B and M and Morrisons, we then went to the MIL's then back to my dads to pick Tyler up. Came home and OH did a batch of chicken curry from the new magazine and I got my craft stuff out, made myself some of the weight loss jars which are in the magazine and made a start on a memory box for my daughter. OH cooked a roast dinner and I showered the kids and ironed uniforms... now I'm just having a rest, will soon be going to bed to read my book! x

Apart from the Asian shop ( gross btw), you have had a busy but productive day hun. Surely they get checked my environmental health, I wouldnt be going back there in a hurry lol.

I'm watching Coronation Street, sending my son up to bed at 9 tonight as he struggled to get up for school this morning, then I'm off into the living room to watch embarrassing bodies at 9

Evening all! I am just in bed watching some prison programme (documentaries are my favourite thing to watch). I had the kids parents evening tonight... must say that I am a very proud mummy! xx

Back