Whats occurring?

I'm watching Coronation Street, sending my son up to bed at 9 tonight as he struggled to get up for school this morning, then I'm off into the living room to watch embarrassing bodies at 9

I just don't get that programme, they are too embarassed to see the doctor, but will show xmillion people their 'problem'!

having my last cuppa before braving the cold to get little one to school, feeling awful today...wasn't sure why but just realised its my wisdom teeth playing up again :( can't wait for them to hurry up and come through

I just don't get that programme, they are too embarassed to see the doctor, but will show xmillion people their 'problem'!

Most of them have seen their own doctors and got nowhere with it, this programme pays for them to go private instead, for the small fee of flashing your problem to the world lol

Currently drying my hair, then I need to go and pack my little hand luggage case as I've to be at the airport just after 3. I'm off to London until tomorrow evening, I've a pre interview for a job in Florida. I'm not getting my hopes up as it's RIDICULOUSLY competitive but my God I want it...need to get out of here.

OMG! Exciting, good luck Jenna and well done on getting the pre-interview
My boyfriend has an interview tomorrow as well (not as exciting as Florida though) but really keeping fingers crossed for him as he's really getting depressed where he is now. Need to be a good girlfriend tonight and iron his best shirts so he can decide which one looks best with his suit.

Currently drying my hair, then I need to go and pack my little hand luggage case as I've to be at the airport just after 3. I'm off to London until tomorrow evening, I've a pre interview for a job in Florida. I'm not getting my hopes up as it's RIDICULOUSLY competitive but my God I want it...need to get out of here.

Wow how exciting, I'll keep my fingers crossed, good luck.

wow good luck!! FX for you hun,, how exciting too if you got it!! Imagine your tan!! Sun, pool! ahh can i come lol? xx

Well now that DD & her boyfriend have split, DD said we don't need to go to Florida in December, so we've both spent the last few hours discussing & planning an alternative holiday, just need to cost it up, but the plan so far, fly to Memphis stay 1 night & visit Graceland, train to New Orleans, 6 nights in New Orleans, lots of free stuff to do there, train to San Antonio for the rest of our stay, obviously we'll be geocaching, but we'll just have to wait & see, 'citing times.

Can't believe it's almost the weekend, tomorrow is WI for me & I'm hoping for a STS or a loss, I need to get a few more lbs off as I've got DD birthday, minimins meet up, lunch with girlfriends & a wedding all in the nxt few weeks.

Memphis sounds fab!! :) would love to go there!

Sons footie match this morning then home to do a bit of tidying round then out for meal to celebrate son getting into grammar school x
Also wondering what daughter is texting hubby about as hes looking at the calendar which makes me nervous as I do the planning lol x

When they are out of the room get their phones & take a look!!!!!!!!!

Back