Whats occurring?

Just about to watch my boy train with The Wasps, eeek never watched him play Rugby too scared he'll hurt himself!

Just relaxing with a southern comfort and diet coke after horrible housework....waiting for OH to get in so we can the stew that's in the slow cooker :)

Trying to get the mood to tackle the mountain of iron that's sitting on the kitchen side staring at me ⚠

Well how did it go?

It went well, my boy is big tall and broad and overweight but in Rugby this is an advantage.
Spoke to one of his normal coaches who was very surprised Sam had never played Rugby before joining them, as he has natural instinct for the game, and apparently has a surprising turn of speed that gives him the edge.
The Wasps coaches were great and gave them some good advice and technique support.
I'm quite in awe of my baby today, we've always encouraged his school work as he is very bright, so this was just a great bonus.
I'm going to have to work now to encourage his all round fitness and stamina.

Trying to get butt into gear for work and wishing I wasn't so disorganised for he week ahead!
Expecting results from sons grammars school test today and have butterflies in tummy! The results will make a big difference to what school he does/doesnt go to :eek:

Good luck for your son. I hope he gets the results he's after.

Not much going on here, bit of a lazy day now. Done my exercise for the day and I'm relaxing now, suppose I'll do some housework later lol

Car in for MOT. passed after three bulbs replaced, bought some more wool and am crocheting another throw!

Feet up watching Corry ;)

Annoyed at myself, because I was supposed to be back on track today, but since I got home I had 4 Bourbon biscuits and half a Snickers Duo! :-( (Plus at work I had a slice of white toast and Flora). Not sure how many syns are there, but definitely not a good start to my week!

Annoyed at myself, because I was supposed to be back on track today, but since I got home I had 4 Bourbon biscuits and half a Snickers Duo! :-( (Plus at work I had a slice of white toast and Flora). Not sure how many syns are there, but definitely not a good start to my week!

... just checked SW online - 34.25 syns :cry:

Back