Whats occurring?

Well done on the job Emsie and glad things are on the up. :)

Busy day today, helping out at little ones school and then have to make a Birthday cake for my mum and do my cross trainer before its time to get little one and then off to my mums for a take away night

At Mothers waiting for the council man to fix her front door, then Drs at 3.40 and nurse for injection at 4pm, I'm so rock and roll!

Eating Philly & tomato veg pasta, need to pick up little charge at 1. Grandparents coming to take over this afternoon so grt a couple of hours to catch up on sky plus programmes and chill out before babysitting for same people as last week. I did make sue I asked what time they are going out, rather than what time shall I get there! They assure me they are leaving at 7 and won't be late so hopefully will get a bit of evening with mike when I get home :)

Just couldn't sleep last night so didn't wake up until half ten! But then went for 6k run and came back to make my weeks worth of super speed veg soup. Now making my way through my to do list, fun fun!

Just trying to do reading for my dissertation, but I have the TV on in the background, so I am getting a little distracted! (Plus I have ended up on here!)

I'm waiting for bed time! Hubby and boys going to watch a film I'm not fussed about, its quiet on here and I'm shattered! Got my shadow shift for possible new job in the morning :eek:
Might watch the programme on c4 just seen advertised actually All about cancer

Good luck for the shadow shift :vibes:

Well shock horror arrived for babysitting at 7 promptly and its now 20 past and they haven't started getting ready to go yet! Wish they realised my life doeant revolve around babysitting for them!
Do they pay you hun? If so is it by the hour or eve? And wondering if you take over the childcare as soon as you get there maybe they find it easier to get ready etc while you there?

Yes fortunately I get paid by the hour, and the baby is already in bed and the older boys just sit watching tv till bedtime so its easy money just frustrating that I rush to get here for a certain time and they aren't ready to go. Most people would use the babysitter for as little time as possible but we are talking about the same people who used to pay me to be an extra pair of hands while both parents were home on a Sunday cos they couldn't focus on more than one child at a time! As it is now mum isn't feeling well so dad has gone out and she is upstairs deciding if she is going to go or not....

*Emsie* said:
Sounds like they have the money not to bother about how many hours you are there! Can you not tell them you can't get there till later if its too much of a rush for you?

I've done that before and got the guilt trip that they have to leave at a certain time so can't win either way! Home now, mum didn't go out so they paid me for 2 hours being there while I didn't need to be! Well I often think they have more money than sense! Very strange family all around, bless them lol

This morning had my flu jab then to my mums to see my nephew while she was looking after him and also to collect my nans ring that's been left to me. Annoying that its not the one nan told me I was getting, my mum insists she also told her the same and my mum is a stubborn cow at times so not worth arguing. The other ring is gorgeous and nan wore it daily as it was her engagement ring. It actually fits me perfectly so I would wear it. The one I have I don't actually like but its just sentimental that it was nans, never remember her wearing it! Wish nan had put it in writing rather then left it to mum to dish them out :(
Anyway its done now. Just had a shower and will get some lunch soon. Off to mikes brothers this evening for x factor :)

Back