Whats occurring?

Had a good day, did my run then made some soup, went to my mums to pick up her ice-cream maker, dropped little one off at his dads and then did some Christmas browsing, did our food shop and now sitting down to watch a film before making tea.

Just back from tescos, our local one has just introduced the scan as you go system- its fab! So quick as you scan ans pack with a handheld scanner as you go round, then go through a special checkout where you scan your device in and it allows you to weigh things that can't be scanned or get tags removed by staff etc then you just pay and go as its already bagged up! Such a good idea for the shoppers like me who go in with a list and like to get in and out in the shortest time possible. People who dawdle and browse in tescos annoy me when I'm in a hurry lol! Good move tesco!

Have just finished a very early but 'new' SW lunch for myself-Sausage rolls made out of bread (HEB), Cheese (HEA), egg and 2 weight watchers sausages. I can honestly say it was DELICIOUS though I'm completely stuffed now and really should have just had one sausage roll. Oh well a tiny dinner looks like it's on the cards.

Have just finished a very early but 'new' SW lunch for myself-Sausage rolls made out of bread (HEB), Cheese (HEA), egg and 2 weight watchers sausages. I can honestly say it was DELICIOUS though I'm completely stuffed now and really should have just had one sausage roll. Oh well a tiny dinner looks like it's on the cards.

How did you make them, sound lovely. Might try them on a green day with veggie sausages

just back from my nephews christening and now cooking a roast. was a lovely service (if a bit long!) and great fun at the pub after, (i will freely admit sw was the furthest thing from my mind at that point so enjoyed the buffet and beer with the rest of them!) his cake was AMAZING! i did bring a piece home and havent tried it yet but i need to post a pic as it was so cute! his favourite toy is a little lime green and blue stripy cat (his name is whiskers) and the cake was a massive replica of whiskers' face!! was so cool! will get on here form my phone and post a pic :)

Jenna88 said:
Roll the bread flat, then dip it in egg. Place cheese on top of the bread and then the sausage. Roll the bread round the sausage (which is the bit I struggled with) and then pop in the oven. I can't get over how good they tasted.

You can also remove the skin from meat sausages x

Here is whiskers and his cake-a-like :)

View attachment 66594

Awww that's so cute and what a lovely idea :)

Roll the bread flat, then dip it in egg. Place cheese on top of the bread and then the sausage. Roll the bread round the sausage (which is the bit I struggled with) and then pop in the oven. I can't get over how good they tasted.

Thankyou, will def give them a go :) trying to decide if I can fit them into tomorrows food plan.... if not there's plenty of other days I can

Shirleen said:
Still in bed not feeling too good, combo of a cold and new tablets=not good!

Work at 4pm

Hugs. Hope the cold passes and the tablets get into your system quickly so you don't feel so crappy. If they don't might be worth a call to the doc to see if you need a smaller starting dose before building up. Some people do get yucky side effects when on things like sertraline (blimey autocorrect had fun with that, changed sertraline to "aerate slime"!). :)

They sound lovely! I will give them a go sometime :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Thought I'd bump this up a bit! Although nothing exciting to report. Still got migraine (day3) and off to docs in 20mins to beg for something else to help. Then I suspect back to bed

I so know the pain of those debilitating headaches. Really hope you get something to help and share what it is cos though I'm having a bit of respite I have had a horrendous run of headaches which weren't as bad as you are experiencing now, but was a run of daily headaches for about a 3week period. Look after yourself lovely and don't let employers and OHs push you into going back to work too soon. :)

Back