Whats occurring?

I so know the pain of those debilitating headaches. Really hope you get something to help and share what it is cos though I'm having a bit of respite I have had a horrendous run of headaches which weren't as bad as you are experiencing now, but was a run of daily headaches for about a 3week period. Look after yourself lovely and don't let employers and OHs push you into going back to work too soon. :)

work have just put a serious guilt trip on me, they have a point and i know that i have a responsibility to be there but surely if you employ one person to look after your children you have to have a foolproof contingency plan if that person is ill! it isnt my responsibility to find them cover! anyway i have said i am going back tomorrow as I'm worried about it, feeling a bit better than previous days so going to grin and bear it as i can't lose another days wages. Doctor prescribed me amitriptyline to help prevent further migraines, metocloprmide for anti sickness, and more co codamol tablets. x

work have just put a serious guilt trip on me, they have a point and i know that i have a responsibility to be there but surely if you employ one person to look after your children you have to have a foolproof contingency plan if that person is ill! it isnt my responsibility to find them cover! anyway i have said i am going back tomorrow as I'm worried about it, feeling a bit better than previous days so going to grin and bear it as i can't lose another days wages. Doctor prescribed me amitriptyline to help prevent further migraines, metocloprmide for anti sickness, and more co codamol tablets. x

Ahhhhhhh you shouldn't go on a guilt trip because you're ill. I'm sure their employer will be understanding if they have to take time off work to look after their children. I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better today.

Well I've had a couple of interesting days, sorting out holiday stuff last night, challenging & exciting, I'm mega excited at the mo.

And today I get a phone call from where I used to work (for another member of staff) asking if I'd be interested in a job with them, if I am the job is mine, oh dear decisions, decisions, decisions. I'm going to talk to OH (won't help much) & my sister for a balanced view, I'm also going to chat with my friend who works there already.

ScarlettStar86 said:

Well if you do go in and you aren't feeling 100%?just take it easy. Will be interested to hear how you get on with the amitryptyline cos have heard some people find it works wonders for them. Hugs x

I was just thinking that Jenna - well for the last 2 nights actually. Then I was beginning to think to myself " you need a life girl" not everyone is sitting all night on the pc/logged into minis lol, they have stuff to do:rotflmao:

*Emsie* said:
Look who's talking ;) This time tomorrow hun I will be on my way to London for a much needed break from the males in my life!xxx

Good for you!
Have a wunnerful time xxx

I'm now on blimming pills from taking too much on xxxxx

Work til 1pm, then off to the Mothers to drop some things in then home for a shower, lunch and snuggle under a blanket with my crochet and a cuppa x

*Emsie* said:
Don't like the bit about you being on pills though! Have you got any spare? ;) xx

Ha! No they're miiiiine!!!
My boss was a bit shocked when I told him and I think he's going to make sure tasks are delegated better! Yay for me!

Enjoying the peace and quiet before others in the house get up.....even the dogs have both gone back to sleep :)
Off to visit my grandma this afternoon, she's in a dementia unit in a home :(
Only other things planned are dog walks......went food shopping yesterday :)

Had a busy day, did the library for little ones school, got home did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and some crunches, then showered changed and cleaned all the bathrooms (well shower room, bathroom and downstairs toilet) so sitting down now with a cup of green tea while I cook my pasta for lunch

Sitting here, coloured jealous that 'gettingfit' is going to the NFL!!!!

Late afternoon visit to mums and then a big planning session is called for when I get home....
How can I afford to go to the NFL next year, and which game to see?? (I vote for the September Vikings vs Steelers game!!)

Also trying to agree with OH what time to go and see Bond tomorrow (will be booking it this evening). At least it's SW KFC chicken for tea (and the spice and breadcrumb mix is already made!!)

Back