Whats occurring?

You will feel better tomorrow Jenna chin up and im sure you havnt put a lot on even though your feeling it. Get a good nights sleep hun and good luck

Boring day today, after dropping little one off I need to do my crosstrainer and crunches and then housework :(
Got my white wash in already and the days looking grim so it'll be aired inside :(

Bleugh far too tired for this! At work, boys at school and both in good moods! :) I've got housework and ironing to do. Sky is dull and grey and its making me want to curl up and sleep! I'm def having an early night tonight! X

I'm bored at work but enjoying my last day of peace before the directors are back in tomorrow. I really should stop getting distracted by Mini's and get on with checking the room rent invoices I've been avoiding..

Sounds like a great day to me Donna x

It's pretty much the same today, except after all the housework I have little ones parents evening, which will only take a few minutes as its only to see how he's settled in and I speak to his teacher every morning anyway, but I'm looking forward to it, it's always lovely to hear how he's doing. Then its WI at 5 and a group run at 7.

Well I'm at work, I was hoping we'd go out for lunch and do some Christmas shopping, but he's super agitated so a calm day at home is required! Ah well :)

I'm off to bed- knackereddddd!

Today I'm taking little un (Keira) for another settlin in morning at her new nursery then drive back & drop her at other nursery for afternoon, pick kids up from school & take middle child (Evie-Rose) to dance class then homework, dinner, bath & bed to watch soaps & I'm a celeb... Way too organised today :D

Having a lazy/housework day today, also going to do a little research for my interview tomorrow. At this very moment in time I'm relaxing with a drink after doing my exercise.

I'm dying today, want to attempt 30 minutes on my crosstrainer but don't know if I'll manage it, I'm all bunged up... had some tablets though so I'll see how I feel. Little one isn't dying but is having very runny poo's (seems okay in himself though)

Typical when I have a very important interview tomorrow :( now I'm going to be worrying about that all day and not in the way that I should be worrying just in the way that I don't even know if I'm going to be able to go

Kids at school, little at new nursery this morning having another settling session, I'm off to town to pay bills & then get my nails done, eyebrows shaped & eyelash extensions :D per-christmas treat for the boozy weekend coming up!!! X

At work....plan is finish cleaning the oven, clean entire bungalow and maybe pop out to collect weekly money, more likely not as my neck is very stiff and sore.

Finish at 2.30 going straight home and probably into bed (as I don't sleep we'll at work), then cooking tea and snuggling with my gorgeous hubby..

Back