Whats occurring?

Work today, it's all kicking off, lots going on & it's not really a good place to be right now; things will settle down but its going to be a while.

Tonight I'm ringing my son, via Skype, for chat & really miss our chats, it makes me sad he's so far away, but at the same time I realise he has his own life to lead now,:cry:

Crikey just read my post before I post & I sound like I'm in a depressive mood, I'm not, honestly, I'm my ususal happy positive self.

Sitting in front of the fire with my husband having a cuppa! Husband finished up work early, lit fire and cleaned house. So at least I can relax for the evening.

Knackered!

Worked a long day today, then rushed home, picked youngest up and went for my nails doing, dropped car off to hubs at work (he finishes late and not a nice walk home), and me and her toddled home. Got home about 20 minutes ago and they're just eating some dinner now (very late but its a one off).

They'll go to bed shortly and I'm going to put the kinect on and do a good workout, have a shower and make my dinner.

Then watch done tele with hubs and bed!

Knackered!

Worked a long day today, then rushed home, picked youngest up and went for my nails doing, dropped car off to hubs at work (he finishes late and not a nice walk home), and me and her toddled home. Got home about 20 minutes ago and they're just eating some dinner now (very late but its a one off).

They'll go to bed shortly and I'm going to put the kinect on and do a good workout, have a shower and make my dinner.

Then watch done tele with hubs and bed!

Ok scrap the exercise! Eldest has just come down with what appears to be the sickness and diarrhoea bug. Lovely!!

Thanks both, I'm sure she'll be ok. Rest of the family have had it (just not our household) so I've everything crossed we don't all end up with it!

When I told her she couldn't go to school tomorrow she got really upset, and when I asked her why she said it was because she wouldn't get her attendance award now for this term as she won't have 100% attendance! Awwww!

Thanks both, I'm sure she'll be ok. Rest of the family have had it (just not our household) so I've everything crossed we don't all end up with it!

When I told her she couldn't go to school tomorrow she got really upset, and when I asked her why she said it was because she wouldn't get her attendance award now for this term as she won't have 100% attendance! Awwww!

Awwwwwww that's so sweet.

Hope she's okay Mrs. S

My little one alway's gets really excited the day after he's had a day off because he want's to find out which sound he's missed (he's in reception so they're doing a sound every day or so) he was off yesterday and was really upset because he'd done his homework on his own the other night and wanted to show his teacher.

Well little one is better now and school have said he's okay to go in, so sat drinking loads (just had a pint of water as I'm trying to drink 2 litre plus a day) a green tea with lemon (as I'm still feeling coldy) and a black coffee (because I need that in the morning lol) going to get him ready and get him dropped off at school, then see if I have time to do my 30 minutes on the crosstrainer when I get home, followed by my crunches before getting ready for my interview. Really nervous about this one as its a job I really really want, but feeling quite confident as I didn't think I'd done very well on Tuesday's interview but did get offered the job. Hopefully they'll let me know with this one if I have it today so I can let the other school know whether I'm accepting or not. (I do have another interview which I'm expecting to get but the school still haven't got back to me about when it is, so will have to accept this one and then let them down if I get this other one as I can't be turning jobs down just in case :/) another reason I really want this one today as I hate letting people down.

Today me & little un are baking & decorating buns, cooking party food & decorating the house ready for other daughter coming home from school for her birthday tea party :) can't believe she's 7 already!! Apart from a bit of tidying aswell it'll be a lazy day for us :D

Today me & little un are baking & decorating buns, cooking party food & decorating the house ready for other daughter coming home from school for her birthday tea party :) can't believe she's 7 already!! Apart from a bit of tidying aswell it'll be a lazy day for us :D

Awww hope you have a lovely day and daughter enjoys her Birthday tea party :D

Thanks everyone - she's fine this morning!!!!

What's everyone's thoughts on her going back to school? I don't mean today obviously, but if no upsets, would you send her tomorrow? I know they advise 48 hours, but I thought they were known as 24 hour bugs? xx

Thanks everyone - she's fine this morning!!!!

What's everyone's thoughts on her going back to school? I don't mean today obviously, but if no upsets, would you send her tomorrow? I know they advise 48 hours, but I thought they were known as 24 hour bugs? xx

I would say keep her at home today so that germs don't spread to others....know she wants that award but I'd say it for best x

I said not today Hun, I definitely won't today as its too soon, but if no problems today, then keeping her off tomorrow seems like overkill to me? xx

Sat at the hospital with hubby awaiting his appointment to have his stitches and maybe his splint removed, pick up parcel at depot and then the Rugby run tonight.

Back