Whats occurring?

Jenna88 said:
Having a glass of wind and eating a malteser bun. Merry Christmas. I'm not going ott but balls to it I'm having treats like the majority of the population.

Enjoy your wine :) I'm certainly enjoying mine lol.

Sat waiting for OH to get in from work to get my son's present down out of the loft as we forgot to do it yesterday and he's been on a 14 hour shift today. Need to wrap it too

Lol i used to love that when the kids were little - sneaking around so that they couldnt hear me brining the stuff downstairs

I was up so early you'd think I had a child - he's 29!

Merry Christmas!

We dropped DD & her boyfriend off at his sons, went geocaching, came home had dinner, went to the pub, back home resisting chocs.

watching Dr Who later & the SCD special.

I did start inhaling chocolate coins at one point and had to get husband to hide them! I reckon I have used about 50 syns today which is about what I expected. Been really good with bread and cheese etc but my inner chocolate fiend and wino has let me down ;)

I don't feel bad though, I've still done a damn site better than last year (pre-SW) and that makes me happy :)

Not eating anything else today - too stuffed with food! Trying to resist another beer... Food was utterly lovely though and really happy with my homemade buffet foods. Have also decided that I really should make my own bread more often - it's so much nicer than shop bought :)

I am now officially stuffed to the gills lol I cant eat another thing - ive given most of what was left to Daughter and her OH to take home to prevent me picking tomorrow back on the healthy stuff as soon as i get up

I'm jealous you're able to get back on it tomorrow as inwardly I'm freaking about a big gain but tomorrow is my absolute FAVE day of the year...sale shopping with my sister, then my grandparents come for Christmas dinner take 2 and after that I get ready for the pub :) Will be back on plan food wise come Thursday but alcohol will still be there EEEEK! (Granted I'm aware that should I wish I don't have to drink or eat dinner tomorrow but tradition and fun and all that)

Jenna enjoy yourself hun dont beat yourself up - you will be back on it and you know it will come off. If id been going out tomorrow or had company I would be in the same position as you. Daughter doesnt intend moving from the sofa tomorrow and my OH and son are going out on the drink - hence the reason ill be back on it as best as I can. I know after today im in for a gain but as long as I can get my head back in the game ill be focused after WI on Thurs

Im not out this year for New Year so i dont have that worry either ( new year just doesnt bother me) - we can do it hun worry later enjoy the time with your family its special x

Had a lovely day, yummy Xmas dinner, then cheese and biscuits in the evening, I have had quite a few glasses of wine too.
hubby and I are now sat chilling catching up on the soaps and I've got a cup of peppermint tea.

Tomorrow we are going to my mother in laws in the evening for dinner and having jacket potatoes with meats and salad xxx

I've just had cheese & toms on toast (yes I weighed my cheese), we're off out geocaching later, then collecting my mum from my sister & dropping her off home, picking up MiL about 4 ish, they're having turkey pasties for tea & I'm having turkey stir fry!!!! We will be having a few glasses of wine, but I intend to lay off the chocs.

2nd christmas day - off to see the in-laws. Can't stomach another roast and if I see another chocolate, I'll scream!

MIL has previously done SW so hopefully most food will fit in with plan and it won't be as bad as yesterday.

Don't worry Jenna, you've done fantastic and look stunning so who cares if you gain a few (or even quite a few) pounds over Christmas, you know you can loose it again :) Just enjoy your traditions and get back on plan when you can.

I thought my cousin had a very good view of it yesterday, bearing in mind there's me who's done slimming world for years now and been at target for a year, I was stuffing my face but feeling a little guilty about it, my sister started slimming world a few months ago and is being as good as possible over Christmas but hating it, my cousin started slimming world a month ago, everyone told her she was joining at the wrong time because she'd either not enjoy Christmas or just gain whatever she has lost already, but her view is, who cares if she gains what she's lost, she would have gained more if she hadn't have done slimming world this month and she knows how easy it is to loose weight on slimming world now so can loose it again plus some in the new year.

Ive not been up long, im taking the boys into town soon as theyre going out on the drink (again) - they are currently tucking into a family size mince pie between them with peas and gravy yuk the smell is making me feel sick

Back