Whats occurring?

Just come in after making a very small snow man (the snow is so soft it won't stick together) my feet are frozen so decided to come in before I make my cold any worse then it already is, my boyfriend and son are both out throwing snow at each other still though :)

going to make them both a hot choc to temp them inside now

evening everyone! I have been at work today, been so cold all day that Ive had my tea and come to bed, just cannot get warm... I am also going back and forth to the loo, I have a bit of a dodgy tummy! I am also going to look online for some running trainers xx

nettie said:
evening everyone! I have been at work today, been so cold all day that Ive had my tea and come to bed, just cannot get warm... I am also going back and forth to the loo, I have a bit of a dodgy tummy! I am also going to look online for some running trainers xx

Oh no.....hope your tummy feels better soon, I've been the same so can sympathise! X

Oh no.....hope your tummy feels better soon, I've been the same so can sympathise! X

It's awful! I'd rather be sick than have the trots! lol x

Pmsl i had to re read that - I thought you said ive had broth - I was gonna say no wonder u got the trots its full of veg lol oops

How ya feeling anyway chick

Texty_F said:
Pmsl i had to re read that - I thought you said ive had broth - I was gonna say no wonder u got the trots its full of veg lol oops

How ya feeling anyway chick

Lol don't mention food! Eurghh!!! I'm on the mend but still can't manage a few minutes stood up without having to lie down :( off work again tomorrow. Really don't want to be off as I hate letting them down but I'm no use to them like this :(

Awww you cant go to work if your ill hun they will understand - I hope your feeling better tomorrow

Emsie could we share lol

Just waitin to see if kids at school today... Weather no better & we are snowing again so we'll see, they're up just in case :) little one is going & it's scaring life out of me as she goes an hour in a taxi each way :( don't know protocol for getting her home if weather gets bad either if taxi gets her or we have to coz we can't even get car off drive at minute!!

Just waitin to see if kids at school today... Weather no better & we are snowing again so we'll see, they're up just in case :) little one is going & it's scaring life out of me as she goes an hour in a taxi each way :( don't know protocol for getting her home if weather gets bad either if taxi gets her or we have to coz we can't even get car off drive at minute!!

Older 2 are also in school so son is having a meltdown! The joys of snow!

we're back at school today, the snow still here but its stopped for now (apparently its going to snow again tonight) will be nice getting back into a routine though

Ahh hun its all the unsettledness not that thats a word. I'm dreading work today because the kids will be all out of routine and up in the air! Make the most of the time you get to yourself today x

I think it's my fault he's kicking off coz he asked Sunday night if he was off school & I said no (they were off Monday) then last night when he asked I said no change to weather so probably another snow day & it's open! They sent a text from school to say 'wrap up warm & bring wellies for playing in the snow' so don't think they are havin proper lessons as such... Be careful driving to work & back x

Back