Whats occurring?

I'm having a rare Monday morning where life is feeling pretty good! After 2 months of being off plan & very naughty, I feel positive and determined to have a good loss this month! Not sure how long these good vibes will last though after reading my work emails this morning, hah!

Oh and I had to put another pair of trousers in the "too big, don't wear" pile this morning yay! Running out of clothes that fit though.

I'm having a rare Monday morning where life is feeling pretty good! After 2 months of being off plan & very naughty, I feel positive and determined to have a good loss this month! Not sure how long these good vibes will last though after reading my work emails this morning, hah!

Oh and I had to put another pair of trousers in the "too big, don't wear" pile this morning yay! Running out of clothes that fit though.

Fab! Time for a shopping trip ;)

Ohh good for you ceebeee!!! shopping trip!!

Currently debating going to the shop to buy to corks to shove up my nostrils to stop my nose running arghhh and I have a sore throat and ears

Its just come from nowhere :( I sneezed once at work today, then when I left at 3 and went out into the fresh air it hit me .... hubby is sniffling and coughing too. Should be fun during the night with both of us not being able to breathe or sleep haha

Its just come from nowhere :( I sneezed once at work today, then when I left at 3 and went out into the fresh air it hit me .... hubby is sniffling and coughing too. Should be fun during the night with both of us not being able to breathe or sleep haha

Oh no! Hope you don't keep each other awake x

Can you still buy those capsules (contact 4?) to stop a runny nose, and how about olbas oil for stuffiness, I just love olbas oil its brill.

This morning I'm absolutely papping myself about a job interview I have this afternoon. ARRGH. I want it so much :(

Hi Michelle - I dont know if you can still get them hun - ill try the chemist tomorrow for the contac 4 and the olbas oil ( which I love the smell of) lol

Back