Whats the first thing you will do when you get to goal?

My Plans when i reach Goal

Well i was saying to my 4 year old daughter my plans.... I'm going to devon or cornwall for a holiday and i'm going in all my wonderful clothes i've missed wearing and i'm going to Eat my bloody heart out lol , yes cornish pasties , clotted cream and cherry and nut fudge covered in choc once i get to Goal i'm going to have moments like this but moments not everydays lol cos i don't want to be back to square one

That's the place Gemma, simple but pretty, love it love it love it!

Gx

When I get to goal - Im going to go to Rigby and Pellar to get a new bra fitted and knicks to match...I want a lovely bra with slim straps not ones that are half inch wide!!!

Want to book a holiday - was thinking of Maldives - looks like alot of us will be there - theres an idea!!...fix a date and see you there lol..

Im sure there is more ....brb

ive just thought about the moment i find out im at target and a little tear dropped!how sad! hmmm

well im goin to new york next march and id like to look fab for it. (plannin on meetin tyrese gibson, gettin married and a visa)

id go to the clubs and not worry at ppl sayin look at the fat girl knowin they r talkin about me!

id apply for a new job cos i hate mine but i havent got the confidence to move as im so settled!

and id apply for big brother :D:D

stop feelin sorry for my self

ill go on asos!and buy a dress id suit (very excited)

finally get in the pool on hol without worrying all the water will jump out!

oh the day!

When I reached goal, I found my confidence it had been hidden by rolls of fat all my life:(

With my new confidence, I packed in my job, bought some gorgeous clothes, that in the past I'd look at longingly in shops and thought wow that's nice but would look horrid on me.

Then it was off for a curry and a few litres of alcopops;)

Tracey
x

Back