What's the funniest/craziest thing being on CD ss made you do

khazarji

I'm a bit kuku right now, I have been arguing with the devil:mad: in my head demanding a tuna mayo sandwich all day so forgive me for not having an important point:copon:

I actually wanted to lick my friends fingers the other day after she had a.. You guessed it! a tuna mayo sandwich (she's as skinny as they get)

The other funny thing is that I crave vegetables (especially lettuce) seriously now!!:argh:

What about you what's the funniest thing this diet made you do/think

On a more serious note... How do you handle the devil inside your head that just wants ..... insert weird craving here?

I love you all

hi, it fancied everythin i didnt like lol, i was never keen on beef, fish, prawns i fancied all of it lol!! xx

Hi I am new to the forum and the laptop .I started on cd on tuesday at 13st 9 I have had a really bad head since wednesday which is not helping with my bad mood . I have 4 sons under 10 so there is loads of yummy food every where I look . I would love to get down to 10st before the summer. I have just moved to a small scotish island so I have left all my friends and family behind and only have my hubbys support . Any advice would be great .Thanks

Mum of 4 boys.... sweetheart we are all here for you, trust me this site is great and is full of real people going through the same thing!! you are a lot lighter than me, so I hope it would be easier for you.. For me the first tow weeks were a nightmare (just wanted to eat) it was awfull, But I got a lot of help from here, keep coming everyday if you can, ask and read everything people say, it's an eye opener.... Good luck and stay on that wagon :copon:

yesterday I made muffins with my daughter (it was rainy, she was bored and we would have company that night), tasted them, chewed, spit it out and rinsed my mouth.
Last time I did CD I did this about 3 times a week. I seem to love baking muffins while on CD, because I never make them while eating normal :D

Hi thanks for your support .I did Lighter life 2 years ago and lost three stone but it has all crept back on so everyone thinks I am mad doing the same thing again . I hope that this time I will remember how unhappy being overwieght makes me and avoid eating all the wrong things.

I lick alot of things. Like chips, toasted teacakes..... I'm still losing weight & no where in the yellow book does it say you cannot lick food!! :D lol

I lick alot of things. Like chips, toasted teacakes..... I'm still losing weight & no where in the yellow book does it say you cannot lick food!! :D lol
Haha.......thats so true LOL

Yes I was sniffing my boys pizza at tea time . I had not thought of licking food I may try that when I am on the edge !! ( better not tell my husband I have licked his dinner ! )

I smell everything haha. My sense of smell has gone WAY up too......

xxx

omg thats funny!! I licked a chip today, then chucked it in the bin:D I don;t even really like chips!

Sometimes when I open a can of dog food chunks in gravy I find myself thinking mmmm...smells nice :eek: Luckily I'm not tempted to do a Digby and actually eat the stuff!

I've surprised myself during CD in that I've not craved choccy etc at all, but "proper" meals.

eeeee the dog food bit - that's ming but funny - thank god i'm not that desperate yet - i may of been tough come to think of it on day 3 lol

:DI mentioned on here somewhere before I suck food, guess its like licking really:argh: last night I sucked the gravy off my husbands left over vegetables, and then spat it out. Its gross but you know what, I had gone to Sainsburys and bought steak, cream and roquefort to make a yummy dinner ( have to have Saturday nights off) and the gravy was enough. Will have to lick/suck the cheese later though!!!

:DI mentioned on here somewhere before I suck food, guess its like licking really:argh: last night I sucked the gravy off my husbands left over vegetables, and then spat it out. Its gross but you know what, I had gone to Sainsburys and bought steak, cream and roquefort to make a yummy dinner ( have to have Saturday nights off) and the gravy was enough. Will have to lick/suck the cheese later though!!![/quote]

:roofles: did that meant to read as it does?? or just me!!

I thought i was the only person who wanted to lick food lol!!!! this diet does send you mad, i made tuna sandwiches for kids the other day and spent an hour sucking my thum cos it taste of tuna.. sad i know lol!!! I was gonna ask my OH for a lick of his burger.... and i'm not even keen on burgers. MAD!!!!

Oh yeah and in my first week i concidered taking a half eaten burger out of the bin that my son had just thrown away!!! Gross i know!! I also thought that the dog food smelt nice and concidered having a taste lol!!! I make myself feel sick when i think of what my mind cungers up regarding food. I'm glad to know i'm not alone !

Back