Whats the Most Anyone has put on over the Xmas break?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1966, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Had a break over Christmas, well about 5 weeks off to be precise and managed to put 10lbs of the 11lb I had lost during the run up to xmas!!! :cry: Oh well onwards and downwards hopefully - saw my CDC today and hoping to rectify the situation over the next 2 weeks ss-ing! Good luck everyone and here's to a slimmer 2008!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've had a similar time off and managed to gain a 16lb. Had a brilliant time though and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm restarting tomorrow and hope to lose 41lb in 10 weeks. Absolutely determined as I bought LOADS of clothes in my final size from the sales. Once my head is back in the right place, as I feel it is now, I know I will succeed.

4. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    i only lost 3lbs on my 1st week of SSing before christmas so gave up CD for xmas! weighed in to start again and had put on 8.5lbs........but i agree with NooNoo1966...its onwards and downwards hopefully !!

5. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I'm ashamed to say I put on 17lbs!:eek: That was a month of completely out of control eating though. I've lost 10lbs of it already but it was a shock (WHY does it take less time to put on than take off - grrrrr?)

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Last year, I went from 12st 7lb to 14st 2lb over Christmas! :eek:
    By Feb 8th I was back down to 13st - but one Depo Provera shot later and ....

..... 10 months later I was back up to 18st 6lb (just before Christmas).
    The good news is that I LOST 5lb between Dec 21st and Jan 5th when I started back on CD - don't ask me how, I wasn't dieting!

7. xkarina24

xkarina24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I gave myself 3 weeks off for xmas and I think I put on 6lbs not too bad, I enjoyed the food!

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I stayed the same :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.