Whats the Most Anyone has put on over the Xmas break?

NooNoo1966

Had a break over Christmas, well about 5 weeks off to be precise and managed to put 10lbs of the 11lb I had lost during the run up to xmas!!! :cry: Oh well onwards and downwards hopefully - saw my CDC today and hoping to rectify the situation over the next 2 weeks ss-ing! Good luck everyone and here's to a slimmer 2008!!!

I've had a similar time off and managed to gain a 16lb. Had a brilliant time though and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm restarting tomorrow and hope to lose 41lb in 10 weeks. Absolutely determined as I bought LOADS of clothes in my final size from the sales. Once my head is back in the right place, as I feel it is now, I know I will succeed.

i only lost 3lbs on my 1st week of SSing before christmas so gave up CD for xmas! weighed in to start again and had put on 8.5lbs........but i agree with NooNoo1966...its onwards and downwards hopefully !!

I'm ashamed to say I put on 17lbs!:eek: That was a month of completely out of control eating though. I've lost 10lbs of it already but it was a shock (WHY does it take less time to put on than take off - grrrrr?)

Last year, I went from 12st 7lb to 14st 2lb over Christmas! :eek:
By Feb 8th I was back down to 13st - but one Depo Provera shot later and ....

..... 10 months later I was back up to 18st 6lb (just before Christmas).
The good news is that I LOST 5lb between Dec 21st and Jan 5th when I started back on CD - don't ask me how, I wasn't dieting!

I gave myself 3 weeks off for xmas and I think I put on 6lbs not too bad, I enjoyed the food!

I stayed the same :)

Back