Whats the Most Anyone has put on over the Xmas break?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1966, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Had a break over Christmas, well about 5 weeks off to be precise and managed to put 10lbs of the 11lb I had lost during the run up to xmas!!! :cry: Oh well onwards and downwards hopefully - saw my CDC today and hoping to rectify the situation over the next 2 weeks ss-ing! Good luck everyone and here's to a slimmer 2008!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've had a similar time off and managed to gain a 16lb. Had a brilliant time though and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm restarting tomorrow and hope to lose 41lb in 10 weeks. Absolutely determined as I bought LOADS of clothes in my final size from the sales. Once my head is back in the right place, as I feel it is now, I know I will succeed.

4. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    i only lost 3lbs on my 1st week of SSing before christmas so gave up CD for xmas! weighed in to start again and had put on 8.5lbs........but i agree with NooNoo1966...its onwards and downwards hopefully !!

5. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I'm ashamed to say I put on 17lbs!:eek: That was a month of completely out of control eating though. I've lost 10lbs of it already but it was a shock (WHY does it take less time to put on than take off - grrrrr?)

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Last year, I went from 12st 7lb to 14st 2lb over Christmas! :eek:
    By Feb 8th I was back down to 13st - but one Depo Provera shot later and ....

..... 10 months later I was back up to 18st 6lb (just before Christmas).
    The good news is that I LOST 5lb between Dec 21st and Jan 5th when I started back on CD - don't ask me how, I wasn't dieting!

7. xkarina24

xkarina24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I gave myself 3 weeks off for xmas and I think I put on 6lbs not too bad, I enjoyed the food!

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I stayed the same :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.