what's the most you have put on in a week?

Woodsylou

Silver Member
i put 5lbs on this week! EEEEK! :eek: i know i ate a LOT but 5lbs i was shocked by!

i am back on the wagon, but i'd love to hear from others that had a big gain and how quickly they lost it?

To my shame the most weight that I have ever put on was over Christmas and New Year (about 10 days), I gained 14lbs, I was horrified when I weighed in - but it has taught me a lesson, I shan't be doing that again....

that helps actually because although you put that on, you've still lost SO much that it inspires me that i can keep going! well done you!

The most in a week is 5.5lbs after a week's all inclusive holiday. The most in total is 6lb over christmas this year. It took me a flippin month to lose that gain!

I can quite easily gain 3lb over a weekend if I over indulge.

I put on 4lb over christmas doesnt sound much but I stayed on plan for 4 out of 7 days! so 3 days worh tgave me 4lb and in Feb I went on an all inclusive holiday I get weighed on a wednesday and the holiday was Weds to Weds so I had a full week when I got back to pull back any damage I had done at weigh in I had gained 1lb so I reckon it was about 4/5 and I lost the rest in a week :)

i find it really hard to get my head round, like have you seen in the Daily Mail today the body scans of a 17 stone woman and an 8stone woman? the fat difference? and then i think if you body scanned me last week and then again this week, 5lbs up, would there really be THIS much weight extra around my body?! its amazing!!

fat2.JPG

The most I have gained in 1 week, was 10lb...yes I was REALLY really naughty! It took me 3 weeks to get it off again.
One thing to think of it as its fluid retention again rather than having eaten 5lb of fat..you cant possibly do that!! Lol
It will come back off again, just hit the water and Ss foods.

xx

i wanst sure of the answer to this, but ive looked in my book - and the most i have gained is 1lb!!!! and that was only once! ive maintained a couple of times, and i gained half over xmas and half over new year, but the rest ive been a loser!!!

saying that - this week i think i am heading for gainsville at top speed in a ferrari!!! haha! x

6.5lbs, i deserved it.. but was still a slap in the face.. i never concidered it was ACTUALLY possible to do that LOL

it took me 3 weeks, which made me learn two lessons 1. i will very much seriously concider the consequences the next time i enjoy a full week of overeating.. and 2. you can get it off again, it just wont come off as fast as you put it on.

i have gained 6.5lbs in one week, and again another 5.5 over my bday weekend.. but i knew what to expect the next time around and made peace with it!

Back