whats the opinion on hypnotherapy for weight loss/maintenance??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have done every diet in the book........they all work, but as soon I have achieved my goa/lost how ever much I go straight back to my old ways of eating and the weight flies back on.
    I was discussing this with hubby the other night and he suggested hypnotherapy. I have the paul Mckenna book+cd but always fall alseep!

I now think I either need hypnotherapy or to see a professional therapist as to why when I am feeling/looking great about my loss do I undo all my hard work in a matter of weeks!?I know they are expnsive but.I have wasted so much money over the yrs I just need to get this sorted once and for all!!

I fluctuate between 2-4st overweight.......I can diet I just cant seem to learn how to maintain!!!

HELP!! whats your opinions on Hypnotherapy?

thanks in advance Lou X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lou

:) Great minds think alike!!! I was think about the same thing? I also have the paul Mckenna book+cd & like you always fall alseep!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.