Whats with the psychotic urge?

Last night was probably one of my worst nights for cravings food, I went through the list from onions to gateaux and I fancied everything. I was good though and didnt eat or drink anything.

The one thing I did though was smell a tub of dairylea soft cheese for about a minute before I went to bed, it smelt AMAZING.
Thankfully I am back to normal this morning and not addicted to smelling cheese.

Today the smell of a chicken pasty and sausage rolls was amazing! I could so have given in but didn't. I am so up for this diet now and am determined that my goal weight will be a lot better than the taste of those things! :)

Well today I made a veggie lasagne for my hubbie and girls for tomorrow, when I cooked it and was letting it cool, the smell was devine, i was almost overcome. Even when I was cooking the quorn mince and veggie I added garlic and some stock and got my hubbie to taste it.....how good ws I!

The one thing I did think was how I would eat it when I was down to weight and thought I'd have that with lots of salad....not Jacket pot or chips and garlic bread as I would have done. Good luck you lot, we will do this.

You were so good to resist that! But like I read on here before, the food will still be here for us once we are at target. That phrase has really helped me resist temptation and am very grateful for it.

Well done to everyone that has stayed stong on the diet, i tend to smell the other halfs food every night and it always smells so good, he had kabab and chips tonight and i had my vanilla shake. But i just think to myself it will be worth it in the end. Good luck to everyone you should all be very proud of yourselves. xxx

I ALWAYS smell the children's food, they are used to me now!!!!!!! The smell is lush and usually all I need!

This week I had to ice a cake my lovely friend made me but the family are polishing it off!

Also, this week at work we had 3 birthdays so 3 days of homemade muffins and millionaires shortcake as well as tins of choccies but I resisted! Well I did take a couple (work don't know I'm still on a diet and it would have been commented on if I hadn't) but I took them home for the children - they enjoyed them!

x

Cuddlyfairy, not sure I could have taken some chocs and not eaten them. Good for you, keep up the good work!

Back