What's wrong with me?

Hevz

I've lost 21lbs in just over a month....I should be ecstatic but I feel a bit disappointed and like I should have lost more :sigh:

My weight seems to have almost stuck for the past week and I feel just as fat as I was to start with.

:break_diet: I'll be honest, I had 3 cheat meals in the past fortnight....my Dad died and I was so shaky and weak that I had a KFC one day, a Chinese afew days later and a quarter of a kebab (meat, naan and lettuce only) the next week. Now I'm kicking myself and imagining that I'd have lost loads more weight if I hadn't been so weak.

Why didn't I "cheat" with something healthier and protein rich instead of carbs:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sweetie... you are in the middle of a bereavement! So sorry about your dad. I think you are using this, quite naturally, as a distraction from your loss so are magnifying it. You weren't weak at all. You have been amazingly strong!! I'm so impressed that you managed to stay so much on plan going through all that!!

At the moment aswell as you are emotional your old "comfort" habits will be calling hard and trying to sabotage you any way you can "you should have done x,y,z... you cheated already .. may aswell again.. you could have done better etc etc).... picture it as a little gremlin and everytime you hear it start speaking to you tell it to f**k right off. Out loud if you have to!!! It will soon get the message.

Picture 21 packets of lard in front of you and think how you are not carrying that around with you anymore! Focus on trying to think positive... it's so simple but it will really help keep the gremlin quiet.

Big hugs

Gg

hun sorry to hear about your dad...

what you are going through is such a tough time... that you need to stop beating yourself up..

21lbs is such a fab job, i bet your body is just trying to catch up!!!
keep going... but please dont put so much pressure on yourself!

Back