whats wrong with me?!!!!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
im finding this diet more diffucult as i scurry on!I have not cheated once until add a meal week when i had like an extra 20 g of chicken!then last week was normal week and i had some weight watchers chicken, i stil lost 4lbs but i done it again this week!ive stuck it for 12 whole weeks why am i doing this!i can see the end result but if i keep munching on chicken im never getting there!!!

oh sorry to the new comers. its a fab diet if u have the willpower
xxxx

really well

you have done really well, a little bit of chicken is not gonna hurt u. u need to start on food anyway at least the weight is coming off u look fab......

It can be difficult to go back to SS after having AAM. But you know you can do this, that you have done this. You have a fantastic Christmas challenge that you have set yourself, and you will meet it but you need to refocus. Step back, take a deep breathe, and if you can get the chicken out of the house so you don't have it there 'just in case'.

hmm good advice there girls!its my mums chicken shes on weight watchers so she has to eat it otherwise it wud be flung

i keep puttin it in my mouth and spittin it out!arrrgghhh

lol oh the fun!!!i can imagine that happening actually

ive got a christening tomoz...gulp....

fingers crossed ill be ok!!goin to bed now thanks every one

kinda scared tho just come back from watchin halloween on the pics!!!

Hi F2F
I was finding it hard too , not on add a meal week yet , but friday saturday was bad almost cracked saturday night , then i put the food back , i'm glad i did . Just got to get to the end ! hope you will too !

Hi F2F, hope you get on ok at the christening today. I know exactly how you are feeling - I did AAM a few weeks ago after SSing since 12 June and have not cheated once, not even a tiny bit, since I started. I've only got a stone and a half to go to goal, and I am finding SSing really tough now. Major Stress doesnt help either! So much so that last night I ate some turkey, about 4oz in total. I was SO cross with myself. How can I risk scuppering this now? I really have to get to goal by mid November, so why oh why can I not just get on with it?

I've been wondering about going onto 790 but not sure how this will affect my loss, as I really do have a deadline....

What is it about chicken I wonder:confused: I have done exactly the same thing with chicken - it seems to be the main thing I crave. I am being sooooo good at the moment though as I have set myself goals for Xmas and the end is in sight (the shops are getting Xmas stuff). It was so much harder in the summer when Xmas seemed a million miles away. I suppose I am the reverse of you in that repsect F2F.

Hang in there F2F, look at all those gorgeous Xmas outfits that you KNOW you will be in for Xmas and then you can have a big platefull of turkey :D I will be, especially as it is healthy. You know you can do it.

F2F you are doing so well and i hope you managed at the Christening and are having a lovely time as the others have said i wouldnt worry aboutthe chicken but just be careful the chicken doesnt spiral into a chicken sandwich and then a bag of crisps to accompany etc etc it is weird though about the craving chicken malarky i mean i'm on a food plan but i still crave chicken i quite often add up how many kcals ive got left and then get some o the chicken pieces out of the fridge and nibble on them.....only problem is it makes me hungry when i necessarily wasnt before i'd put it in my mouth weird lol

Back