What's you average weight loss on SW?

Dizzi-G

Just wondering how everyone is averaging out for lbs per week??

I know SW recommend 1-2lb per week and wondered if this was the norm?

That's pretty much my norm. Sometimes I have bigger losses, 2-3.5 lb off, but thats only every now and then, the last 2 weeks I only lost 0.5lb, but one of those was * week and the second, I'd had a flexi day. But my average is 1-2 lb off. Of course I've had gains too along the way.

Some weeks i loose 3-4 lbs. Other weeks i maintain and on a few occasions i have gained.
But if i divide the amount of pounds i have lost with the number of weeks i have been going to group it works out at 1 lb per week.:D

Hi there
I have just worked mine out and I have lost 87lbs in 30 weeks -so 2.9lb a week average ...

i lost 49.5lb in 33 weeks so around 1.5lb on average for me.
some weeks i lost more,others less but thats what it averages out too.

Thanks so much for this thread as it has made me feel so much better. I had my first WI last night and was dissapointed to only lose 1lb (was expecting around3-4lb!).

BUT, looking at all you people who have lost SOOO much weight by losing an average of 1-2lbs I know I will get there in the end.

Thank you x

have just worked mine out to be 1.75lbs per week, that includes a couple of gains( a massive 8lb gain from Hols) and STS. I am very happy with that.

Have only been on slimming world for 4 weeks, so am sure i am in the honeymoon period!! But at the moment I seem to be losing 3lb per week.... not sure I will this week after the kebab I have just ordered lol!

lets face it ladies who doesnt want to loose a stone a week, I know i would!!!!
The truth of the matter is what ever size we are we didnt get there over night, and we are not going to loose it over night either.
There are ladies at my group who seem really disapointed with 1 lb per week, but how inspirational at 1 -2 lb a week there are fantastic weight losses here, from half stone to 8 stone thats amazing.

ive been doing the plan for 9 weeks and have worked my average to be 2.6 lbs a week but i think it has started to slow down now but slower is better lose it to quickly and it will all go back on again

Ive only had 6 weigh ins and mine average at 4.9 which im almost 100% sure wont last much longer.

Mine works out at less than 2lbs a week but I am very happy with that as it must mean I will reach target in the next week or so !!!!!

My losses average out at less than half a pound a week but they still add up to a massive three and a half stone. However, I always gain quite a few pounds when I go only holiday and Christmas so if I just look at weeks where I've lost, my average is probably more like a pound to a pound and a half.

Whether your weekly losses are small or big, the result is still exactly the same. A much slimmer you.

Back