Whats your favourite flavour?

Boo1968

On a mission
Hiya everyone

Just thought I'd start this thread because I'm interested to find out who likes what on the Exante diet. I'm currently just on shakes, but thinking about getting the mixed box of soups, shakes and bars and just wanna get a feel of what you all think of the different flavours.

Ok, so I'll go first out of the shakes, my favourite flavour is chocolate :D just as it is.

xx Boo xx

Thanks Starlight, I didn't realise there was another thread about this :eek: hmmmm I don't mind vanilla but I have to add a couple of sweetners to it or else its too creamy for me. I'm gonna check out the link now, thanks for the info :D xx Boo xx

vanilla is nice as it reminds me of Oreo biscuit but i wouldnt say its miles ahead i like chocolate and dont mind banana strawberry is drinkable without feeling horrible but seems somewhat heavier in the mouth to me like you can taste the fortifications seaping out of it!

I'd say

vannila 8/10
chocolate 6/10
banana 5/10
strawberry 2/10

*based on a rating of pure likeability and neglecting the fact it's a diet drink - i.e. i'd rank my favourite drink in the world a 10 :)

Given this is a diet and Exante have had to squeeze proteins, fats, essential nutrients into these etc... I think they are all AWESOME! :) --- however, I'm pleased you didn't ask me about soups as that would be a different matter haha :)

I want to know about soups lol xx Boo xx

Shakes
1. Strawberry
2. Banana
3. Vanilla
4. Chocolate

Soups
1. Vegetable
2. Mushroom
3. Chicken
4. Tomato

Bars
1. Toffee Nut and whatever (?)
2. Chocolate Orange

1. Choc shake
2. Banana shake
3. Vanilla shake
4. Strawberry shake

Only use the shakes....I find the soups and bars disgusting!! yuk x

Bananas my fav I alway get excited when I pull a banana out the box ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

when i had them cold i only liked choc and banana but then i started having them all hot with 2 spoons of coffee in and i love them all now.
soups i liked the veg the best then thai chicken i hated the other 2 and loved the bars but they make me wanna eat so now i just stick to my hot shakes.

In order of pref...

Shakes:
Vanilla
Strawb
Choc
Banana

Soups:
Chicken (by a mile!!)
Mushroom
Veg
Tom

Bars:
Choc orange
TNR

I love the tomato soup!!! I must be weird

not keen on the mushroom and vegetable.

love all the shakes!

Vanilla
Banana
Strawberry
Chocolate
(I like them all but that would be my order)

Tomato
Chicken
Veg

(The mushroom soup doesn't even deserve to be on my list. It is vile) :(

Choc orange
Toffee,Nut and Raisin

My fave shake is Vanilla by a mile-it reminds me of dream topping that u put on a trifle lol yummy
And my fave soups are mushroom and chicken-the tomato one is weird and bitty,and the veg one Is rank!!
Day two and doing well ?

Back