What's your favourite SW meal?

LisaC said:
I absolutely love couscous, quorn chicken style pieces & loads of veg thrown in, onion, pepper & toms. Filling & full of flavour :)

At the moment this is one of my top meals too :) Ainsley couscous with loads of added veg and salad. Ohhh yes!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Pizzas made with WW tortilla wraps sound amazing! Care to share how you do them please? :)

They're sooo easy to make, and so yummy! :drool:

Simply top a Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns each) with passatta / tomato puree, any meats / vegetables you like, and top with a sprinkling of cheese (HExA). Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, and voi la! Tasty 5 Syn pizzas.

I usually top mine with passatta, mixed peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and sweetcorn - absolutely gorgeous! Also nice with chicken added to the mix too :)

Princess_Stevie said:
They're sooo easy to make, and so yummy! :drool:

Simply top a Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5 Syns each) with passatta / tomato puree, any meats / vegetables you like, and top with a sprinkling of cheese (HExA). Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, and voi la! Tasty 5 Syn pizzas.

I usually top mine with passatta, mixed peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and sweetcorn - absolutely gorgeous! Also nice with chicken added to the mix too :)

Yes! These are amazing!

I made mine with my own mix of passata: passata, BBQ seasoning and sauce (1 syn so negligible if sharing the pizza at a buffet), oregano, salt & pepper and parsley :drool: and topped it with bacon, chicken, red onion and red pepper! I need to make it again!! Would be great with SW chips & roasted veg (for the super free;) )

Pizza topped Chicken & diet coke chicken yum

my favourite at the mo is Tomato basil and chilli soup with Garlic Cheese smash pizza bread for dipping. Its heaven and only 1HeA

toddles said:
This link will give you the basics of how to make the free base and once its cooked I just add garlic puree and HeA cheese and pop it back in the over until the cheese bubbles. yum

Where's the link please?? :)

I have two favourites - bacon double cheeseburger, sw chips and salad and also sw quiche chips and salad. Love them both!

Back