Whats your favourite w.w cookbook?

wildfruit

Have already ordered fabulous and filling from amazon was just wondering if it was worth getting any of the others ???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wildfruit said:
Have already ordered fabulous and filling from amazon was just wondering if it was worth getting any of the others ???

I've got 6 of the mini series and they are all good. X

Ok thankyou , I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow so I might pick some up there ... I thought it was today but had got the wrong day so had to come back home and took out my frustration on the biscuits lol I might as well as I will start my week a fresh week as soon as I get weighed tomorrow :)

wildfruit said:
Ok thankyou , I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow so I might pick some up there ... I thought it was today but had got the wrong day so had to come back home and took out my frustration on the biscuits lol I might as well as I will start my week a fresh week as soon as I get weighed tomorrow :)

Ahh bless you how frustrating. Yeah get weighed tomorrow and start then for real :) hope you get on ok.
I got my books on eBay but a friend of mine got hers in Asda for £1.99, I was gutted when she told me that!

X

Back