What's your favourite Zumba tune/dance?

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
I think all instructors do different variations on each song/tune/dance, but I'm definitely going to vote for Shakira - Waka Waka.

Everytime that music starts, no matter how puffed out I am from the previous dance, it always gives me a boost to carry on, smile and get on with the dance!

Aw would love for my instructor to do this song!
Beyonce - all the single ladies and "All that jazz" although still trying to get all the dance moves for that song...

Hi Kirst! I'm still struggling to do "All that jazz" on "dance on broadway" on the Wii!!

I asked out teacher if she did All the single ladies before I started the class, but she said no and wouldn't be doing it because she wanted to keep the latin feel to Zumba. I can see where she's coming from, but would love to do Beyonce!

Whilst in Salzburg just before Christmas, the Shakira song came bursting out at the ice rink, so much to my husband's embarrassment, I started to through some zumba moves there and then!! :D:D

Hi Kirst! I'm still struggling to do "All that jazz" on "dance on broadway" on the Wii!!

I asked out teacher if she did All the single ladies before I started the class, but she said no and wouldn't be doing it because she wanted to keep the latin feel to Zumba. I can see where she's coming from, but would love to do Beyonce!

Whilst in Salzburg just before Christmas, the Shakira song came bursting out at the ice rink, so much to my husband's embarrassment, I started to through some zumba moves there and then!! :D:D

My instructor does loads of different types of music. it's really good!

Oh and that is so going to be me on my engagement party dancing to beyonce! lol ;)

We used to do one called Lolli Lolli by 3 6 Mafia and I loved that one, but we never do it now. When we first did it I thought I was gonna die, but it became one of my favourites. Another favourite of mine is Jai Ho, which has a Bollywood feel to it. I love Zumba - roll on Monday night!

Aw that is soo weird I was just going to write:

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeeehaa!!" lol

Think my fave is 'Livin the vida loca'.

I looking forward to my first class on monday, and sounds like some good songs to do it too.

I'm just back from my 2nd Zumba class this week, tried out a new one and the class must have had 100 people at it. Loved the "fuego" song the one that goes Fuego, Fuego the roof is on fire!

I'm just back from my 2nd Zumba class this week, tried out a new one and the class must have had 100 people at it. Loved the "fuego" song the one that goes Fuego, Fuego the roof is on fire!

that's one of my favourites. that and a calypso one where your feet move quite fast. i'll have to try to find it.

this is it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgPx2AhKHo

Last edited:
Tonight the song that has stuck in my head is "Follow The Leader" and last week we did an intense arm workout to "Proud Mary". My favourite classes are a mix of Latin songs and chart music

I've only had one class so far but my fave so far is Shakira x

i like shakira waka waka, absolutely love wiggle wiggle, and weve been doing proud mary thats been good fun

Back