What's your favourite Zumba tune/dance?

my instructor done dolly parton 9-5 that was so much fun! lol

I love so many of the songs and rountines however my instructer only has two popular songs the rest are all zumba latin etc songs so I have no idea what they are called! Have a great time though :-D xo

I love Pegete, zumba he zumba ha and hella decale. I think it depends on the choreography though as when I go to a different class I don't enjoy them as much as my regular one - I have different favourites there.

my fave is "gasolina" by daddy yankie. i love zumba...the only thing ive found so far that actually makes me want to go back for more!

Hi Kirst! I'm still struggling to do "All that jazz" on "dance on broadway" on the Wii!!

I asked out teacher if she did All the single ladies before I started the class, but she said no and wouldn't be doing it because she wanted to keep the latin feel to Zumba. I can see where she's coming from, but would love to do Beyonce!

Whilst in Salzburg just before Christmas, the Shakira song came bursting out at the ice rink, so much to my husband's embarrassment, I started to through some zumba moves there and then!! :D:D

eeee is that on the wii game?!?!!? where the hell you find that lol! I only just been doing the beginning sessions for 20 mins.... dont wanna kill myself at the first hurdle :p

Have any of you done the routine to the new Pitbull song yet? I think it is called stop, I quite like that one.

Have any of you done the routine to the new Pitbull song yet? I think it is called stop, I quite like that one.

We did a practice of that last week, we're doing it properly tonight:D
I love all the Shakira ones, especially she wolf. We sometimes do Zorba the Greek which is a laugh.
I can only get to go to a class once a week, I'd be there every night if I could! I love it. I've got Wii Zumba but I hardly recognise any of the music on it :(

Thats the issue I have with the game for the playstation just don't recognise the music. Has anyone got any of the DVDs is the music on there more like they do in class.

i love waka waka :) n sexy - although we call it sweaty as its sometimes the last song lmao xxx

I love the Fuego one and also the pause one from pitbull! xxx

I sometimes spend HOURS trying to find songs I've heard at Zumba because I just can't get them out of my head and end up singing the same phrase over and over again - the only part I know - hard when it's usually in Spanish and I don't know if I'm saying it right! :D

My favourites are:
El Amor El Amor
Caliente by El Barbero
En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera by Daddy yankee (most things my Daddy Yankee in fact)
Un Mes by Mara
Zumba Samba by Karmin Shiff

So many favourites:)
Livin la vida
Zumba he
Pegate
Waka waka
Boro boro belly dance
Zoot suit riot
Pause
El amor

Cant remember them all - keep dancing:D

Does anyone know the name of the Zumba song that has some sort of bird (possibly parrot) squawking at the start and about half way through??

the last zumba i went to was ace, out of the class my fave track to zumba too was gangam style! so much fun....

the last zumba i went to was ace, out of the class my fave track to zumba too was gangam style! so much fun....

i like the more modern stuff than just the traditional zumba music, more upbeat stuff? not latin type music. that stuff bores me

Great thread, I have been doing Zumba for a while now, love it! My favourite at the moment is starships nikki minaj - awesome, gangnam style was great too, sweaty sweaty but oh so fun!

Back