Whats your favourtie point friendly famiy tea?

Trash

Still fighting
Ok I need some inspiration for new meal ideas that all the family can enjoy and isn't too high in points.

My point friendy meal

Is a jacket potato with a huge tuna mayo salad - I point this at around 7 points another plus is this really fills me up and keeps me full ;o)

PORK PASTA BOLOGNESE (SERVES 2)
180g pork mince
Tin chopped toms
peppers,onion,mushrooms
Garlic
Chilli
1xbovril cube
1 tbl spoon Lea & perrins

Brown mince,add veg & tinned toms simmer till veg softens slightly.
Add crushed garlic & chilli, sprinkle bovril cube in & lea&perrins.

Voila gorgeous...
Cook pasta & add bolognese heat through.
Bolognese portion is only 3pro points per person + pasta.

Last edited:
SWEET & SOUR (NO POINTS SAUCE)
Tin chopped toms
Can of fanta zero...(yes fanta,lol!)
Tbl spoon of vinegar
Peppers,onion
Pineapple in juice (drained)
Garlic & chilli

Throw evrythin in wok simmer till sauce reduces... u wont believ how ths tastes!!! Have with rice & chicken.

Tin chopped toms
Tbl spoon of vinegar
Peppers,onion
Garlic & chilli

Throw evrythin in wok simmer till sauce reduces... u wont believ how ths tastes!!! Have with rice & chicken.

Wow thats brill :D

Tin chopped toms
Tbl spoon of vinegar
Peppers,onion
Garlic & chilli

yeah ive heard the Fanta trick before off a sw woman, dunno if im quite convinced lol

I like to make cottage pie with lean beef, mashed potato on top for family, mashed potato and mashed swede on my bit as it's less points. I also like pasta with roast veg, pesto and tuna, quick easy, and I can point it easily.

sausage casserole, two garlic herb sausage ( i use the aldi ones they are 3 pp each), 0pp chunky tomato sauce, which is basically, onions, garlic softened in a little water, chuck in some oregano, and whatever veg you have, i usually put in courgette, mushroom, pepper and carrots and a tin of tomatoes, simmer until veg is done, pour over cooked sausages, and serve on mashed turnip for 6 ppts or mashed spuds for more ppts obvs! its really filling and yummy

Tonights dinner!!!
Chicken breast 200g - 5pts
Tilda peking rice 1/2 micro pkt - 4pts
2x peppers, 2x spring onions, mushrooms
Tbl spn -soy sauce & oyster sauce
Garlic & chilli grinder
9pts in total & its a feast!!!

Amazin,mmm

ForumRunner_20120328_185828.jpg

Some brill ideas here thanks to everyone and Jambo that looks lush will deffo try that one ;o)

Can I ask please.. Sillyquestion.com The fanta zero used in the Sweet & Sour, is it lemon or orange? See, told you it was a daft one!!
Thanks

Thank you very much!!! And I shall apologise in advance for any future silly questions that may arise! :eek:

Thanks for these, the Fanta is a fab idea! x

I made the fanta sauce today & it was lovely. I put mushrooms, onions, peppers & courgettes in the sauce & an extra chilli to give it a big kick.
Would defo have it again. Thank you x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

One my my fav teas is WW friendly cheese burgers. Birdseye beefburger with onion (3), slice of burger cheese (1), lots of onion and lettuce (0), smidge of mustard and ketchup (0), put in a warbutons snadwich thin (3). Total 7PP a burger - can have with salad or butternut squash chips:)

Or... Quorn is very good as well (in its many different sorts) and you can put it with melted light phili for a creamy sauce. Pizza made from a Warburtons square wrap (4PP) are brilliant and depending on what you put on them are about 7PP

Back