What's your ideal size?

This is one question that I can't answer as I have no idea what size would suit me or I can't imagine being any size except what I am now, which is a size 28-30. I would just love to be able to shop in normal shops and not the fat ones lol

Thanks for the support all you lovelies. I are having a bad day today :( I'm off work this week and the food is just screaming at me to eat it, so I did.

Ended up getting a migraine and purging most of it anyway... feel awful though. Just gonna shrug it off as a bad day, make a nice wee curry for dinner and hope for the best at wi tomorrow eve. Not even gonna try and count what i've eaten/purged because its only going to annoy me.

Just keep thinking about that magical size 12....size 12..... size 12 dammit! :p

Hi hannata

I'm in the same boat - good to know I am not alone!! Eating for the sake of it, it seems - afraid to track - only good thing is I'm doing lots of exercise so I'm hoping and praying for a good WI on wed!!!

I started wanting to go from 16 to 14, then 14 to 12. I'm now a size 12 :) Now i'm tempted to buy one pair of 10's just for the laugh and see what it would take to fit into them. I'm happy at 12 though but i would be so much fun just to see if i could zip up a 10.

i started doing ww at size 18 but had always been a 14,,so my target was to fit comfortably in my size 14's..at the moment i'm a size 12 and never thought i'd want to be a 12 as i thought it was too small for me but i love being a size 12:D

At the moment i am a size 22, right now id love to be a comfortable 16... but ultimitely would love to be a 12! :D

Right now I would kill to be a loose size 14 or just fitted 12, but looking at the bigger picture, I want to be a 10! I think I will only truely be comfortable with myself once i'm a 10 because I have a small(ish) frame, and all the fat surrounding it does it no justice! So, even at a size 12 I would probably look porky.

A curvy size 12!

When I was 16, I was an 8-10, but I looked too scrawny, within a year of moving in with hubby, I shot up from 7.5 stone to 13st where I wore a 16. I got back down to 10st 4.5 when I was 21 where I did get into a tight 10, but generally a 12-14 fits me now at 13st 5.5, lol! Therefore, I dont go on clothes sizes as I fit anything from a 12 to an 18, I just want to see the weight go down

I don't want to be 'plus size' anymore! I'd love to walk in to 'normal' shops with my friends & buy clothes that are in fashion -something I've never done. Last week I got into a pair of River Island jeans & boy was I happy (unfortunately can't afford them at mo) but at least I know I'm getting there. I'd say a very comfortable (not tight) 14 would be brilliant but if I ever see a 12,10...it will be the first time in my life.
I want to be a 'trendy' mommy :)

I'm currently wearing a size 10 or 12 in tops, and a 12 or 14 in trousers.
I'd love to be a size 12 on both, but we'll just see what happens. My goal is a comfortable 12 anyway. :)

I would be over the moon with a loose/comfortable 14! :D
hell of a lot better than a size 30 I was in Jan last year ...... I am an 18 now

Aww thank you girls!! means alot. I wont be happy until I am a 14, although I do feel a million times better :D

Thanks for the support all you lovelies. I are having a bad day today :( I'm off work this week and the food is just screaming at me to eat it, so I did.

Ended up getting a migraine and purging most of it anyway... feel awful though. Just gonna shrug it off as a bad day, make a nice wee curry for dinner and hope for the best at wi tomorrow eve. Not even gonna try and count what i've eaten/purged because its only going to annoy me.

Just keep thinking about that magical size 12....size 12..... size 12 dammit! :p

So I lost a lil half pound this week. 1/218ths of the way closer to my goal... lol! stupid junk food!!! >_>

I would be over the moon with a loose/comfortable 14! :D
hell of a lot better than a size 30 I was in Jan last year ...... I am an 18 now

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

thats amazing! well done you! xx

Awww thank you smirky xxx

Back