What's your mini goal treat...

Just thought I would see what everyone else treat themselves to when you reach your mini goals or target? New clothes? A nice meal out? A new thing for the house?

I started a Pandora bracelet and I add a charm for every half stone I lose. Every time I see it I remind myself how far I've come :)

I reward myself with new clothes a hair cut, new make up ext. I'd never reward myself with naughty food that would be a bad idea for me I think x

Just thought I would see what everyone else treat themselves to when you reach your mini goals or target? New clothes? A nice meal out? A new thing for the house?

I started a Pandora bracelet and I add a charm for every half stone I lose. Every time I see it I remind myself how far I've come :)

Wow that is such a good idea!!

What a nice visual way to be proud of yourself every time you look at your pretty bracelet! I love that!

Love your Pandora charm idea! I have a pandora which I use as a memory keepsake too. All of the beads on there represent something: a dolphin from when I swam with them for my 18th birthday, a car for when I passed my driving test, etc.

I don't really reward my mini goals. As cheesy as it sounds, the feeling I get when I reach them is reward enough. For example, looking and feeling great in a bikini for my holidays - nothing I can buy could ever equal that feeling :)

I have written down lots of treats on bits of paper
things like
flowers
new book
a magazine and a coffee in town (black of course)
new lippy
new nail varnish
having a manicure
pedicure

and a few other things
I have folded them all and put them in a glass in the kitchen
for each half stone I lose I will take out a bit of paper and reward myself with my mystery gift - just think its nice to have a surprise
I will then put the paper back so it could come out again

and DH is paying for each one :)

I don't really reward myself with stuff for goals. I'm like Stevie, feeling great about myself and being in smaller clothes than before is reward enough!! When I look at myself in my underwear in the mirror and see my body shaping and my legs getting thinner, there's no better feeling than that!! I am 3st 3lb lighter than what I was at the beginning of the year when I stopped smoking, I am 2st 10 1/2lbs lighter than when I joined slimming world and that is a better feeling than anything I could buy myself :)

Oh and having to give one of my tankinis from last holiday away because it was too big!! Wey hey!! That was a good feeling.

Stevie and Rochelle
I think it wonderful that your self esteem is so good
I do wish mine were and if I keep working on it I too might feel just like you do
but for now I reward myself to let ME know I am worth it :):)

H xx

I don't really reward myself I keep buying smaller clothes on eBay .... Got a size 12 bundle on eBay last week and it all fitted put on my fave outfit and just looked at myself for a few min soooooo happy :D

I bought myself two Lipsy dresses in size 8. I have 5lbs to go until I hit my new target, and the goal is to get into the dresses :)

I also had a wardrobe clear out last month and bagged up the last of my size 12 and 14 clothes, one bin liner is to go to the charity shop, and the other is to go on eBay, just need to find the motivation to get it listed!

Stevie and Rochelle
I think it wonderful that your self esteem is so good
I do wish mine were and if I keep working on it I too might feel just like you do
but for now I reward myself to let ME know I am worth it :):)

H xx

When I have gone from nearly a size 24 on bottoms to a 20, and I'm a 16-18 on top instead of a 18-20 like I was, my self esteem is great at the min!! Picking up smaller clothes and feeling good in them is great for a mood boost.

Only thing is I keep looking at my arms and thinking they need some work so gonna have to get the tins of beans out lol :)

Why do you have to remind yourself that you're worth it? Of course you're worth it, and when the hard work starts paying off and you're in smaller sizes and seeing lower numbers on the scales you should feel great. Even after my unexplained maintain last week I still feel in high spirits because just think of the acheivement I already have made? I go on holiday in 12 days and even if I come back with a massive gain I know it'll come back off with the hard work I've put in so far

I reached my first award last week which was for my 1/2 stone and so went to town wondering what to treat myself to and ended up buying pyjamas (Can always wear PJs when they've become a bit too big ;)) that said "Cute as a cupcake" but next to them was a pair that said "Hot Stuff" so I plan on buying the hot stuff pair when I reach my 1 stone award :p For now I'm happy just being cute.

I have a little list written, mainly midwifery books and make up!

One day I'll be a skinny, glamorous midwife :)

Back