Whats YOUR motivation?

I'm getting married next year so that's my motivation. Do not want to be a fat bride! Those pictures are going to last a lifetime, I'd hate to look back at them and be upset with how I look!

Mines to get back to pre pregnancy weight before I fall pregnant again! (Currently ttc baby #2) my sons 13 months old and still got 6 lbs to shift to get back to pre pregnancy weight. Although I'd really like to get down to 9 st 7 which means losing 13 lbs :)

To feel comfortable having my photo taken again and to be able to shop for clothes I actually like, not just the ones that will fit! :)

Mine is for me. I am sick of not being able to paint my toenails, I can't put my head on my knees, when shopping I don't look at clothes anymore I look at the sizes and then to see if I like the clothes, I am out of breath constantly, when we go for days out I am to scared to go on the rides as I might not fit, have made excuses for us not to have a family holiday abroad as I don't want to strip off, am embarrassed to go out for a meal as I don't want people who don't know me see me eating, when in the bath and I let the water out and then get out its like a tidal wave, not being able to run with my boys, scared my boys are worried about me, scared my boys will get by bad habits,

i could go on and on :rolleyes:

Back