Whats your motto??

from a quote a day app

" the only way to keep your health, is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you rather not " - mark twain

from a quote a day app

" the only way to keep your health, is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you rather not " - mark twain
Sounds a tad morbid......I like to think SW is one step up from that....;)

Sounds a tad morbid......I like to think SW is one step up from that....;)

i think it's about right from what i was like pre-sw .. i didn't like eating veg, just burgers etc.. i only drank fizzy drinks and hated water, and the thought of excercise was like a big joke.. and now, i'm eating nothing but healty food, only drink water and go gym 3 times a week and enjoy it.. i think it's a perspective thing ;)

i think it's about right from what i was like pre-sw .. i didn't like eating veg, just burgers etc.. i only drank fizzy drinks and hated water, and the thought of excercise was like a big joke.. and now, i'm eating nothing but healty food, only drink water and go gym 3 times a week and enjoy it.. i think it's a perspective thing ;)
Same is true for me......except no gym yet.......:p

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to pooh bear x

Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.

All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them.

all walt Disney quotes x

disney quotes are loking popular on here..

Another quote of the day..

" Pain is temporary, quiting is forever " - Lance Armstrong

and something i saw on the net ..

" When thinking about eating say to yourself.. 'do i love you enough to wear you?' "

" Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid of standing still "

And:

" Arriving at one goal is the starting point of another "

it's all about motivation motto's, don't think it has to be about just weight loss.. whatever makes you a better person, so anything and everything goes ;)

" Use everyday as an opportunity to make tomorrow even better "

taken of one of those shared pics on facebook

Nothing tastes as good as slim.

My mother keeps telling me this one :p

" People change for two reasons: either they learn enough that they want to or they've hurt enough that they have to. "

from a facebook group.. pretty sums up why i did it.. sometimes the pain of being is worse then the pain of change.. (oooh i like that, will use that too)

" The pain of being is worse then the pain of change "

From 2 weeks ago I got another motto, this one is also a lyric...

"You're never gonna be like anyone and that's ok"

It's totally fine to be yourself, you don't have to be like anyone.

thats a cool one Ally89

" Feel your emotions.. don't feed your emotions "

this one is for me, everytime i was unhappy i would eat, and i was unhappy alot, mostly because i ate alot..*sigh* ;)

"If people think you're a witch you may as well be one"
It's a Granny Weatherwax quote ~ I used to be a right pushover. Not any more. :p

someone posted this on facebook this morning i thought it was cool

" Keep your chin up.. No one expected you to save the world, otherwise you would have been born with a cape and tights.. just do the best you can "

ok so not a motto really.. but i think it's a motivational pick me up :)

Back