Whats your motto??

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body..............but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOOOOOOOOOW-- What a Ride!"

My avatar there is my motto re slimming etc, I can’t see avatars on this pc so dunno if it’s clear or not, but it says ‘So what if it takes a year? That year will happen anyway. Be in it for the long haul’

amazing motivational sayings / motto's etc.

i heard this off youtube, can't remember what video tho :(

It doesn't matter if no one believes in you.. as long as you do.

I saw this one on a poster online, it goes "Suffer the pain of discipline, or sugger the pain of regret."

And "Rest is not an entitlement, it is something to be earned"

I've adopted both of these as mottos, they're very motivational for me!

Morning! Had a good read of these the other day - great pick me ups.
I just read in a thread a post that had a brilliant one that is so simple yet so true :

Don't reach for the junk, reach for target.

Have a brilliant and positive day all :) xxx

amazing quotes / thoughts :D

my latest is
'' Change is not a lightning bolt that arrives with a zap, but a bridge built brick by brick everyday ''

i think it so true as alot of people expect a sudden change, but to reach that goal you have to take it slow and you will get there in the end.

Hakuna Matata

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice

'' perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.'' - antoine de saint exupery.

I wanted:

I moved my feet, I carried weight
What I could not do I faked
I dug seeking treasure
Just to wake up in an early grave
So I stopped right there and said
Go on alone, 'cause I won't follow.
This isn't giving up, no this is letting go

eat right... stay fit... die anyway ...

'The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.' - Vincent Lombardi

I'm fat because i eat too much and don't excercise!

too many people make excuses, i accepted i was fat, i dont' want to be fat anymore

Back