Whats your next goal(s)?

Hello everyone,

My goal is to get through to monday without falling off the wagon!
started sw on monday really want to get down to 12ish st by august, not sure how realistic this is but am going to try my best. Seeing everyones stories on here is really motivating! :)
x

My goal isn't weight related as such, but if I do it I expect the weight to come off. There is the colourthon 13 mile walk in July down Southend-on-Sea way. I plan to do it. 10 weeks and counting.

It's a big challenge as I can probably only manage 3 miles at the moment!

My next goal is to lose 3 lbs for my 1.5 stone award! Going off so slowly though, but I dont have a lot more to go, perhaps think about setting my target soon, so total to lose probably 9 lbs.

I have two targets firstly is to lose 2lbs to get to half a stone and secondly lose another 7lbs ideally by mid May however I would be pleased with the end of May... Fingers crossed :) xo

I have managed to lose 1st so next goal is to lose 2 more lbs to be 11 something not 12 something. 3lbs loss would also mean I have lost ten per cent of my weight.

lolacola said:
I need to get under 10 stone. When I get to 9st 13.5lbs I'll get my 2 stone award.

Then once I've done that, I've (only) got another 6.5 lbs to lose to get to target!!! :D

You've got similar stats to me, once I hit 9st 12.8lbs I'll have it my 2 stone award! Haven't set a final target yet, I want to get into the 9's first and see where to go from there x

I have just been given a wedding invite its one of my partners workmates wedding, I've avoided meeting any of his workmates so far (as I didnt want him teased for having a lump of lard g'f)but he is friendly with this workmate and wants us to go, I tried to get him to go on his own but he wants to go as a couple :(
its Sept 3rd so 20 weeks away, going to try for a 2 stone loss by then

WelshCake said:
I have just been given a wedding invite its one of my partners workmates wedding, I've avoided meeting any of his workmates so far (as I didnt want him teased for having a lump of lard g'f)but he is friendly with this workmate and wants us to go, I tried to get him to go on his own but he wants to go as a couple :(
its Sept 3rd so 20 weeks away, going to try for a 2 stone loss by then

He obviously wants to show you off and is proud of you! Two stone by sept will be ok if you do 2lb a week. Is 18 weeks away so your could even do 36lb which would be over 2 stone x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

He obviously wants to show you off and is proud of you! Two stone by sept will be ok if you do 2lb a week. Is 18 weeks away so your could even do 36lb which would be over 2 stone x

I have set 2st as I have a all inclusive holiday in May plus my birthday in July, I'd rather set smaller goals and smash them than bigger goals and not achieve them :) but fingers crossed you are right and I lose more if I could be 14st something by the wedding that would be great :)

Maybe say 10lb by may and then 6-8 by July then do 10 by sept? Does that work? x

WelshCake said:
Lets hope so July will also be my 1 yr S/W anniversary I have lost 5st so far hoping for it to be 6 by July that makes half a stone a month loss :D

That sounds fantastic well done on the weight loss so far. And good luck on the weight loss to come :) x

6lb to be in the 12's :)

2.5lb more to have lost 4st AND be halfway to target!

I am just focussing on getting my next (first!) SW sticker. Strangely excited about being able to put one in my sig! Hopefully I will get it tomorrow (need to lose 2 lbs and it is looking good as my scales at home at registering a 3.2 lb loss so far this week....).

I've got 0.5lb left to get me to club 10 and then another 1lb after that to get me to 1.5st. fingers crossed I'll get them both at next WI on tuesday!

Back